Chapter 19

¤A'zia Pov¤

I wake up from the sun beaming down on me.

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the sunlight.

As I sat up I immediately felt the hangover from last night. My head is banging, Im in need of some asprin, and food.

I get up from the bed and goes down the hall to Quan's room but he's not in there.

I head downstairs and see the back patio door slightly open. I make my way outside and sees Quan sitting in a chair smoking a joint.

"Good morning Quan," I said taking a seat beside him.

"Good morning Z," He said passing the blunt to me. "You slept well last night?"

"I sure did, how about you?" I asked putting the blunt in between my lips inhaling deeply.

"It was nice. Would've been better if you'd slept beside," he laughed.

"Shut up," I laughed too passing him the blunt.

"What you got planned for today?"

"Hm nothing as of right now. Gonna go home, shower and change clothes, and I guess relax. You?"

"Got a lil some planned. Ima take you to get some breakfast, and go do a lil bowling or something. How that sounds? I just want you to have a good day instead of a depressing sad day?" he asked passing me the blunt.

As much as I want to go home and soak in misery, I do wanna have a lil fun day with my homie. Knowing Quan of course he'll make me feel better and laugh and have good vibes throughout the day.

"Sounds good, although I do still wanna go home to shower an change." I replied putting the blunt to my lips.

"Of course."

We sat back and smoked the blunt qnd afterwards lit up a mild.

Once we finished our smoke session, we was on the way to my house.

Hopefully today will keep my mind straight and I will be ablw to enjoy myself and have a good time. I wanna be stress free, but most importantly I want to be happy again.

I get home and head straight for the shower letting the hot water rain on my body.

After cleaning my body I get out and get dressed in a grey lace up jumpsuit that stuck to all my curves making my ass pop out. I threw on my black leather jacket and slipped my feet into my grey, black, and silver Giuseppe Zanotti low tops. I put on a pair of diamond earrings and put my hair into a bun.

I grabbed my purse and made my way downstairs.

I checked the time and its 11 am.

"Damn ..." I heard Quan mumble as I walked in the room.

"You ready ma?"

"Yeah Im ready I reply as I grabbed a few rolled blunts off the table.

We got in his car and headed off.

We pull up outside of South City Kitchen and make our way into the restaurant.

After eating we headed off to go bowling.

"Good afternoon, how many will be in your party today?"

"Four." Quan responded.

"Four?" I asked Quan with a confused expression on my face.

He nodded his head yes, smiling.

He paid for 3 rounds of bowling and got our shoes before going to our assigned bowling lanes.