Chapter 22

¤Payton's Pov¤

"Mmm yess, gimme that d*ck." I moaned as Jay pounded his 8 & 1/2 inches deep inside me.

"Ah fuck," Jay groaned as his pelvis continuously pounded against my ass.

We moved in sync with each as pleasure flew up our bodies.

"Ohh ohh mm!" I moaned as the pleasure increased between my legs.

"Cum for me baby, gimme that shit." Jay groaned landing a hard smack on my right ass cheek.

My legs shook with so much intensity as my orgasm took over my body. On cue Jay pulls out and released himself all over my ass and back.

"Oh shit, ... Fuck!" he groaned as his hands slowly loosed from around my waist.

"Ohh shit. Mmm, goddamn." I moaned laying out on the bed as he slid his now semi hard d*ck out of my soaked v*gina.

"Damn baby. You already got me up for another round." Jay laughed as he got uo from the bed.

He extended his arms out to me and I slowly & weakly reached out to him. He laughed at me and pulled me up from the bed.

"Damn bae, I can't feel my damn legs."

He busted out laughing at me. "Damn ma. Aw come on daddy got cha." he said before he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom.

He placed me down inside the shower and turned on the water. The hot water began falling over my body giving me the most soothing feeling.

I grabbed my sponge and poured some of my body wash onto it and began washing my body.

Jay got in begind and wrapped his arms around my waist pressing his hard 8 & 1/2 inches against my ass.

"Oooo," I moaned as he slid himself inside me.

~~~~~~
I checked the time and its 10:20 a.m. me and Jay is finally dressed for this meeting with "The Boss" down at the casino.

We going to meet up with Pat and Kyle first at the trap. They said they wanna give us tips on what to do and what not to do.

We couldn't pass that down because the sooner he begins to trust us the better. It'll make the plan move along just like how we need it. The quicker we can get on his good side and the more he likes us, he'll began using us for more help. That'll be exactly what we need to get some good intel on this nigga so we can body him already.

"You ready Jay?" I hollered.

"Yeah I'm coming," he said as he appeared behind me at the door finally with his phone in his hand.

We walked out the house and made our way to the car. We got in and I drove down to the trap.

I turned up the radio as Yo Gotti's Law played.

"You come up, don't forget about yo doggs, the law." I sung along with the song.

Man I need a blunt, I haven't had one since we beeb down here. I know I need to stay focus on what I gotta do but damn I need a day or at least the evening to smoke me a couple joints, and spend time with my man.

"Babe?" I said.

"Wassup?"

"I had a good time this morning with you daddy," I said smiling as I recalled the events that took place less than 30 minutes ago.

"Me too gorgeous. Damn daddy was missing that ass." he laughed running his hand through my hair. He then leaned in a planted a kiss on my cheek.

~~~~~