Chapter 14

Happy New years you guys. Enjoy and please be safe.

I want to give a shoutout to simoneOMO for making the new cover for the story, I love it. Thanks again.        

               ¤Jorden's Pov¤

Beep Beep Beep Beep

"Argh!" I groaned as I pressed dismissed on my alarm. I made my way out of bed and into my bathroom so I can get in the shower and do my hygiene.

Today I'm going back to school. I really don't feel like dealing with them annoying ass teachers who stay up in my grill about my work. I make good enough grades when I am there. I may not like all my classes or teachers but I make sure I get my work done. But the teachers stay on me about getting my makeup work done since I've been getting suspended a lot. They keep nagging me and telling me to ignore what other people got to say but if somebody disrespecting my family they hit cause ima be gunning for dat ass. Niggas at Leigh-Allen High think they just can talk shit and not back it up, but they can't do that shit with me. If you threaten to whoop my ass then whoop my ass, or at least go out trying. I don't hang with too many at that school cause its a bunch of pussy niggas there and if you hanging with me, ain't no pussies in my squad. Straight up. Its Taylor gang or no gang.

After my shower I dressed wearing all Varsace, I throw on my all black Timbs, gold rolex and chain, and my diamond studs in my ears. I brushed my hair before spraying on my cologne. Gotta smell good for the ladies.

I grabbed my iPhone 6s plus and keys before I headed downstairs.

"Good morning little brotha," Nadia spoke as she scrambled some eggs in a pan. "Ah I'll never get tired of saying that." She said as I gave her a hug.

"Good morning sis? Where everybody else at?" I asked as she put some eggs on a plate for me and her.

"They still knocked out cold. They got so fucked up last night." She said I began eating my bacon.

"Damn," I chuckled, as I put a fork full of eggs in my mouth.

Nadia and Aidan winded up spending the night with us last night. After we hit the club and turned up all the way to the max, we all decided to come back here and chill and smoke a little. Of course we pulled out the bottles and blasted the stereo so I guess you can say we had our lil party right here in the house. But I like Nadia and Aidan, they cool as a bitch. They like to have a good time and turn up and ride for us when needed as they proved last night at the dinner. It was nice to just bond and vibe with my brother and sisters and not have a whole bunch of drama and shit. Thankfully ain't nobody start no stupid shit at the club and we was able to have a good time with each other.

"Last night was fun, I'm glad we finally got to get to know each other and develop that bond we shoulda had a long time ago." She said smiling.

"Yeah, Im glad too. But from this day forward lets make sure we always keep this bond and keep it tight." I said as I hugged her.

She nodded her head. "Will do."

"Aight, I'll see you later gotta head to school before I be late." I said pulling away from her.

"Aight see you later lil brother," she giggled. I can tell she ain't gone never stop calling me that but I don't mind.

I grabbed my Gucci book bag and headed out to my car.

Once I settled in my car I pulled out a rolled blunt and lit taking a long puff of the kush. I needed this help me keep my cool for the day. I already know a couple niggas gone try me today and I'm really not tryna get suspended again for whooping a bitch ass but I will if need be.