9. Insider

Naina (pov):

It has been 5days of our journey, and two days to reach the Raighad palace. Everyone are nice to me. The outside world is really beautiful... forest, trees, rivers and those waterfall I liked everything on our way.

Vikram bhai and veeru bhai sab both talk to me well and I'm getting comfortable with them now.
They are good people. Sometimes when I'm bored I will help the maids in preparing the meals.I like the different flavours of spices and food. Even i learnt how to cook some dishes its really refreshing.

Everything is good except that arrogant man of husband of mine. He always tells me chores to do for him. Helping him in dressing and set his table etc.

He always grumble at my sight, I don't knowwhat ishis problem. He's really a heartless and emotionless person but he never crossed his line, that I'm grateful to him. I never saw him smiling even once after that day when i embarrassed myself before him.

Vikram bhai said they are childhood friends and he was a very naugty kid before. When I ask him about what happened. He told me it's not his place to tell me, Aditya is the one to say.

I don't want to know talk to him about anything, he really intimidates me. I will always opt to silence when I'm with him. when I'm in my thoughts meena said we are resting for the day now.
Ahh it's already evening now...

"Meena i will also come with you and help in cooking." I said hoping she doesn't reject me.

"It's no need dear you will be tired by now so please do rest" she said while helping me step down from carriage.

"No I'm not tired, I'm coming with you all."  i said firmly. She sighed and nodded to me smiling.

*******

We prepared meals to all, i only helped the maids in some dishes they didn't let me do much work. After completing everything, everyone went to set the plates and clean themselves. I also went to took my bath and wear something simple and went to kitchen for setting plate for my arrogant king.

Everything is set and we sat for eating.

He sat at the farthest end chair as king, as Vikram bhai and veeru to his right, I was on his left side a few important people sat after the king took his morsel, I glanced at him and he too was watching me at the time, everyone started to eat and we all finished and retired to sleep.

Little did they know, There was another set of eyes were watching there moves in the dining hall.

*******
At midnight everyone are in deep sleep. The sky was darker than every day, moon was no where to found. Some masked men are wearing black clothes mixed in the darkness of the night. Entered into the kings cabin sneakily.

They surrounded the bed and attacked with their swords to kill the person into pieces... but they didn't hear anything from the person under the blanket. That's when they noticed it's a dummy body lifting the blanket.

All of them looked at eachother, within seconds they were all dead by the hands of the king whom they tried to kill today.

Maharaj Aditya killed every one of the six people mercilessly with his sword.
Even Naina helped him in that.

Vikram and veeru also entered the cabin with in some moments time with bloody hands.

The three shared a knowing look and went to see the culprit.

He was one of their army men a higher official.

A person was tied with ropes, his face was slready bruised and bloody.