3. Meeting

As the bright sun rising.... from the far away mountains... bringing a new day and hope with him...

Princess Naina... bid her goodbyes to her family as well meena , rumi to their families... and strood their chariot to the war feild...

*******
Aditya (pov)

At the distant end of the battlefield there seems to be a chariot coming towards our camp place... I think the queen is sending reply for my message.. well... it's a good thing after all...

*******

As the war started from both sides.. the army of Mahendra prathaap and my army fought fiercely.....

As expected of that coward bas***d he send his warriors and his sons to frontiers and he stood in middle to avoid us..

He doesn't know that iam here for only his head... iwant to give him such a painful death.. he will regret his birth..
My army fought with them very strongly.. as we outnumber them... we are already at advantage...

Now iam already close to him as Vikram and YadhuVeer covering me iam going to fight with that bas***d and end this war and quench my thrist of revenge...

As iam going to fight with him his trusted men's and his sons are attacking me... I swiftly tackeld them all... and  heading towards him...

Finally I made it to that bas***d king and attacked him.. he is quite strong for his age... I swing my sword to attack his head but he dodged it and a cut made through his left shoulder ...
I was already fighting with him and again 5 soldiers attacked from all directions... that's when that sly fox tried so hard to escape from me but couldn't made it...
When iam again going to attack him his men again sneakily attacked from behind when I counter attack him... his son hurted my shoulder.. when I'm dealing with his sons that old sly fox escaped from my back as he is going to loss the war... he didn't care for his sons and his peoples.... just runaway with his men from the war field....

He is such a cowardly bas***d... he thinks he can escape from me... no way... even if he is in earths end i will drag him and kill him mercilessly...

We declared as the winners of the war and i took his sons as my hostages in my war camp... at the end of the day...

Everyone cheered on our victory.. but still im not happy.. as my wish doest fully fulfilled... now i have to change my plan slightly...
I sent my top worriors to search for that old fox... and i have to take his weakness into my grip...

As per my spies information he loved his daughters... now i have an idea ... how he will come to me to rescue his beloved daughter... like a rat coming from his hole... i smirked at my thoughts... and sent a message to the royal family...

That to choose either there death or give there daughter hand.... even if they choose their death I will not let them die... I have already sent my men into the palace a long time ago...

*******

(Present )

Naina ( pov):

Our chariot reached its destination the raighad war camp... I have no idea how my life is going to turn now... I only hope to survive and let my people live... I have to be brave...for my people.. i cant let them down like my father..  but iam feeling a little bit scared and my stomach forming knots as the war camp came into my view....

This is it.... i have to be strong once again i closed my eyes and thought of my mother words ' always belive in yourself, be strong and face the problem... always be a fighter.. survivor..... don't show your back to any problem ' .... I took a deep breath and adjusted my ghonghat ( a thin cloth called dupatta or shawl placed on head to cover one's face to not showing there face to people ) rumi came to my side to aide me to step from the chariot..

Then a person came forward to us...
" My lady please follow me to the camp u will meet the king there in some time" ... then showed our way to the tent..

Only me and meena, rumi are told to wait inside.. like that we waited for the king...

*******
Aditya (pov)

As I thought queen choosed a better way I think, the chariot was seen from a distance coming towards us with a minimum of 10 to 15 guards I think...

I went inside my tent and sat on my throne all my generals and ministers are discussing about the  after measures of  the war....

"Maharaj the palace chariot came and they sent their princess with our envoy.." said the guard

"Vikram go and see the Princess... tell them to wait in the tent for now... I will meet  her  there in some time"...

*******
After 2 hours of meeting he came to meet the Princess..

'

Maharaj Aditya is coming ' as the guard
Announced my name I went inside the tent... the tent was temporarily setted up for the Princess... it's good as for now..

As I went into further inside there stood three ladies all are covered in ghunghat.. the person in the last was wearing a red color simple but elegant dress... she must be 5.6 height, she has a long hair upto waist.. slender hands,  delicate and long neck. and very good figure... her face is not visible through the shawl which is covering her face upto neck.. suddenly I had an urge to see her face closely....

"Except for princess all go out..." as I told them to go out all the maids went outside except the two who stood beside the Princess... ahhhh this is really annoying I hate disobedience...

"I said all... EKANTH ".... my voice bloomed all over the place with a hint of anger... they all left the place where we both stood infront of each other..

" No one is there here princess you can show me your face.... " I said as I walked upto her I can feel her slightly shivered to my voice.. I smirked to see her reaction.. I think  she is scared of me..

"What's your name princess ???" I asked with an emotionless face  as I moved further more to her side... she released her clenched hands and slowly took her ghunghat( veil )... my breath hitched at the sight of her beauty... she is gorgeous.... as she slowly lifted her eyes to meet to my level.. I think I forgot to breath... she has a beautiful honey colored eyes... which left me mesmerized.... sharp nose, plump lips... big doe eyes,  rosy cheeks.... she is totally beautiful....
" pranam Maharaj .....

I'm princess NAINA DEVI.... of udaypur "
Then I heard a melodious voice of her telling her name to me....
That's when I came from my thoughts... and turned away at her..

Ahhhh this is really going to be much  fun.... so she is the rumored sick princess of udaypur and beloved daughter of Mahendra prathap.... nice...

*******
Hi friends....

If you like the book even a little please vote and comment ....

Thank you 😊