chapter7

"it all started with..." Yibo was suddenly interrupted by Jiyang barging into his office panting.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to speak with the both of you. It's very urgent" Jiyang said.

"Ok then let's continue later. Am gonna keep zhange company" Sonia said as she stood up to leave.

"Hope you are not angry Sonia?" Yibo & James asked.

"Not at all & you don't have to worry about zhange as I will be keeping an eye on him" Sonia replied smiling gently.

"Sorry I just barged in & interrupted your conversation" Jiyang apologized sincerely.

"No grudges on that I can tell so please, I will let myself out" Sonia chuckled as the door closed behind her.

"Silly"

"Drop it" yibo said to Jiyang seriously.

"Our suspicion on who ordered it has been confirmed. It's her yibo & from what am seeing, something big is about to go down & by something or in this case someone I meant you" Jiyang explained.

"Then it's only right I give her a befiting reply don't you think?" Yibo asked both James & Jiyang.

"I don't think she's working alone" Jiyang replied worried.

"Since her plan this time failed, am sure she's definitely planning another move far sinister than the first one" James added.

"I think so too. I already ordered group A to find their hideout silently but I want your opinion on this too. Sonia wants us to handle this situation peacefully without any bloodshed or violence. We all know it's gonna be hard doing so but am willing to give it a try. What say you?" Yibo asked.

"She's right. I too agree but the problem is, will she agree to come out Clean without any struggle?" Jiyang asked thoughtfully.

"Am definitely not letting her off without doing some personal damage of my own!! Because of her I almost lost my love ones just because she wants to revenge? Zhange is still not waking up & Sonia, I know deep down she's just trying to be strong but it's pretty clear this accident has done some emotional damage on her & you James? What would I have done if something actually happened to you? You mean so much to me that I can't imagine going on without you in anyway possible. We all grew up together. We may not be blood related but I see you all as my family. Jiyang, James you both are also part of the Wang household & no one who messes with my family goes away scar free!!! Not now & definitely not ever!!" Yibo replied sincerely while furiously typing away on his phone with an unreadable expression.

"We both care about you yibo & seeing you like this is hurting real bad. We will deal with this in the morning so please, don't overwork yourself & go to bed ok?" Jiyang asked nicely.

"You should rest yibo. Just because you woke up before zhange doesn't mean you are anyway in good shape. Be a good boy, give me your phone & go to bed" James added.

"Who is she working with? What if there's someone else behind the show? Like maybe she's in a union with one of my most biggest enemy?" Yibo asked thoughtfully.

"Stop trying to change the actual topic of you going to bed but you do have a point. She has been quiet for so long that even I almost forgot everything about her existence. How come she suddenly just started attacking us? And also messing up with the cars could only be done from the inside" James replied.

"& Also blowing up an airplane isn't an easy job to be done by some Petty small group. Someone with huge connections is definitely behind the wheels on this one" Jiyang added.

"Blowing up an airplane?" Both yibo & James asked surprised.

"I thought you heard. Those idiots thought you were both gonna board the normal flight to your honeymoon since your wife is the simple kind of girl. Since they couldn't get asses to any of our private jets, they messed up the plane heading to your destination & also the cars. Luckily no one was on board when it exploded because something occurred for the flight to be delayed" Jiyang replied.

"Could it be they're working separately? Like you know playing a game on who's gonna get us first or is likely to do the most damage? Blowing up a plane & messing with the cars are two different plans if you think of it from this angle. Why mess up the cars if they already planned on killing us on the plane?" James asked.

"How come they knew which road I & zhange we're gonna take? The timing & every other thing was just too perfect. They knew which road we were gonna take but must have missed up the timing because zhange didn't let you guys leave on time & speaking of time if you guys have left early then you would have been on that plane when it exploded. Messing up the cars must have been a last minute option since they were not sure the plane plan was gonna work due to the unplanned delay" yibo added.

"We will have every answer on our table before the end of tomorrow but one thing is Definitely cleared right now" James replied seriously.

"We have a traitor in our mist"