Chapter8

"can I come in?" Jiyang asked as he stood by the slightly opened door.

"Yes you can & you don't need my permission to check on him" Sonia replied with a broken voice.

"Have you been crying?" Jiyang who is now sitting on the couch close to Zhanges bed asked with genuine concern.

"Am human after all & please don't tell any of them. You all already have so much on your plate and I don't want to add to it" Sonia replied

"Whatever you say" Jiyang smiled.

"Am bored so why don't we play Q&A please?" Jiyang asked with sad puppy eyes.

"If you say so" Sonia replied eargerly.

"Do you like roses or daisies?" Jiyang asked wiggling his eyebrows which made Sonia to laugh.

"Of all the questions to ask why this?" Sonia asked after laughing.

"Just wanted to know you closely from my point of view & not what others tell me" Jiyang replied smiling.

"Don't let zhange hear you or else who knows how many hole I will have to dig to bury your decapitated remains" Sonia Chuckled.

"Wow!! that was dark but sexy in a way I like.let's move on to my question" Jiyang replied calming himself down.

"I prefer roses especially the red ones. They make me happy whenever I feel them up close & also reminds me of my fun memories with zhange" Sonia said looking at zhange who is still unconscious.

"You guys are really close. It's amazing how even though he's unconscious he still looks cute" Jiyang whispered which earned him a smack to the head from Sonia.

"It's handsome & not cute! He hates it whenever someone calls him cute" Sonia replied while playing with zhanges hair.

"Am just being honest & besides, it's the truth" Jiyang poutingly said.

"Now my turn. I know you are a Wang but I wanna personally ask this, are you blood related to yibo?" Sonia asked.

"No we're not blood related & me having the surname wang is just a beautiful coincidence" Jiyang giggled.

"What's your occupation?" Jiyang asked.

"Wow I thought James already told you that. Am a nurse & sleeping beauty over here is a doctor" Sonia replied.

"Am also a doctor!!!" Jiyang said.

"I already know" Sonia Chuckled at his childish behavior.

"Am sorry I missed your wedding. I recently returned from New York & was trying to get everything settled before this whole situation took place" Jiyang said as his Expression changed.

"How was your stay over there? Sonia asked playfully.

"I kinda miss home & spending time with my best buddies but it was ok & actually did helped me Alot. I was having some emotional breakdown due my grandmas death. They both taught changing of environment would do me some good & it actually did" Jiyang replied now smiling.

"Am really sorry" Sonia said as she gently Pat his hair while giving him a friendly hug

"Am ok now" Jiyang Chuckled as they both let go of each other and laughed.

"How come you are not freaking out at this whole mafia thing? Like aren't you shocked to see strange men carrying guns around?" Jiyang asked seriously.

"I already knew what to expect the moment I decided to marry James & above that I also easily adapt to things around me. A little bit scared at first but not to the extent of freaking out. I like everyone here & the others are also very nice that even zhange will approve" Sonia replied.

"I will personally introduce you to the rest tomorrow after a good night sleep. I will also show you around if you want?" Jiyang asked playfully as he stood up to leave.

"That would be very nice of you. Let's see how tomorrow plays on if I got the time then we could do that" Sonia replied.

"Ok then see you tomorrow & please, don't stay up too late because I already have someone on ground checking on him" Jiyang said.

"Ok thanks" Sonia waved at him.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight too & also sleep well"

"You too"

********************
"Boss why are you smiling while looking at your phone?" X asked.

"Something interesting is about to go down" the boss laughed.

"Interesting?" X asked with a confuse face.

"Let's see how long this drama is gonna take to make it to the main audience!!!!!!" The boss laughs.