Chapter 11

Please ignore the mistakes you see😔 am having some serious health issues & it's interfering with everything am doing right now. Am also sorry for the late update 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

"nice shot Sonia!!!! You are finally getting this right!!" Jiyang said with happiness as he clapped his hands.

"Thanks to you for being a great teacher. Am still scared at the thought of actually using this thing on anyone for that matter. I save lives not snuff them out" Sonia replied as she gave the gun back to Jiyang.

"You really hate violence. Hopefully you won't have to use it anytime soon & even if it comes to that just know I will never let you do anything that you are not comfortable with" Jiyang said.

"Am glad you are teaching me this to be honest. Don't worry too much about me just so you know, am full of many surprises & I also easily adapt like I've said before. Bring it on" Sonia replied smiling as she ready herself for the next training.

"Am already speechless as you can see. Let's start the other round with a much more intense practice" Jiyang happily said to her as he brought out a snipper gun.

3hours later

"That was epic!!!!!" Sonia yelled as she fist bumped Jiyang as he too looked happy.

"You really are full of surprises!!!!" Jiyang Chuckled at her amusing behavior.

"Thanks for the tips & also training me on how to use a gun Jiyang. Violence is against my nature but I love the feeling that this whole new adventure is bringing" Sonia said sincerely as they left the training ground.

"This also gives me the opportunity to warm up. You don't need to thank me for anything sonia & always remember I got your back no matter what" Jiyang replied grinning.

"When ever you feel bothered about something please don't ever hesitate to tell me ok?" Jiyang asked.

"Ok I will & even though am new to all of this I too promise to back you up whenever I can" Sonia replied smiling.

"Let's go check on zhange before anything else" Sonia said & together they entered zhanges room which was as usual silence.

"I really pray he wakes up soon" Sonia said as she looked sad.

"Me too" Jiyang replied gently.

"Do you believe in miracles?" Sonia asked.

"Hmmmm.... I really don't know but do you?" Jiyang replied & asked.

"Well yeah I do Alot" Sonia replied happily.

"Why's that? Hope you are ok with me asking why?" Jiyang asked as he sat opposite her.

"Well when I was still a very young teenager I had issues coping with certain stuff kids my age were doing from time to time. I was always feeling lonely with no one to talk to, my grades were slipping, my health wasn't at it's best & to summarize it all I was depressed. I was always bullied because I was deferent from the other girls. I was definitely proud of being different and would always fight back whenever anyone wants to bully me but the circle was getting old after all, am also a human. I reached my limit with nothing else to do than just sit around listening to music. That's when I decided to talk to God. I asked him to grant me eight miracles whenever I asked for it. At first I really didn't want to believe it would work but surprisingly it did work" Sonia said smiling.

"You really are strong. Can you tell me what the first miracle was?" Jiyang asked curiously.

" I've always wanted someone who understands me, stand me & will forever be by my side. Someone I could trust & would also trust me back. I wanted a friend but in the end he sent me an angel. He sent me zhange. Meeting him was the first miracle that changed my life for the better & also built my mindset for the best" Sonia replied.

"Your eyes are sparkling. You really do care for him Alot" Jiyang said as he looked at the unconscious zhange on the bed.

"Yes I do" Sonia replied.

"What about the second one?" Jiyang asked.

"I once wondered what it would feel like to have another person I could trust apart from zhange in my life. Meeting yibo was a beautiful yet scary coincidence but it also lead to a third miracle meeting James" Sonia replied.

"So meeting zhange was the first, yibo the second & James the third?" Jiyang asked.

"Yes" Sonia replied.

"Wow am speechless! What about the fourth?" Jiyang asked.

"That's a secret am gonna tell you some other time. Will you join me? I believe am about to use the fifth one right now" Sonia said as she looked at Jiyang.

"Ready but how do I join you?" Jiyang asked confuse.

"We pray. You close your eyes & just talk to him either silently through your heart or you can also voice out your thoughts & wishes too" Sonia explained to which Jiyang nodded & did as he was instructed.

Few minutes later they were done.jiyang walked her to her room & left to his to at least relax with a hopeful smile on his face.

"Things are about to change & am definitely gonna make sure of it no matter what" he thought to himself.

"Sir we finally have the information you are looking for. Should we contact the rest & inform them too?" The voice on the phone asked.

"They don't need to know for now keep this between the both of us & don't let anyone else know" Jiyang replied with a smirk on his face.

"Copy that sir"

"Keep the clouds up & hide the rainbow for now" Jiyang said & ended the call.

"Let's see how the game ends for you now"