A Day To Remember

Alec POV

---

but how? how will we turn this around? No group, no support, no one else who can perform with me, 

so how will we fix this?

Deno walked over to me and kneeled down and looked into my eyes. I could see his beautiful light blue eyes, I got lost in them until he spoke out. 

"Hey, Don't worry" He smiled putting a paw on my shoulder and holding my chin with his other paw. 

"Don't worry, we got this." He assured. I can see the sadness in his eyes as well,

why was he sad? was he sad because I was sad?

this just proves that he cares about me

"Don't be sad, ok, I won't let you be sad on one of the most important days of your life, I won't let you give up today." He assured with his low soothing voice. 

he did care, he always cared

"This is one of the biggest days, I know, this is one of the biggest moments of your life, so you are not stopping. I won't let you feel like you've lost this. Yes, we are short on time, we are in shambles but right now we can just make the most of it, Ok? You are not giving up, you are not losing, you are not failing." He assured and pulled me into a small hug again that lastest a bit less than I wanted it to. He pulled away and looked into my eyes again.

"You have not failed, you never did. But if you go out there and perform, no matter if you get the award tonight or not, You still win. Even without the trophy, you will win if you got out there and sing, you will win..." he assured and brought up his paw and touched a finger on my chest where my heart would be. 

"...in here, you will always win in here" He smiled. he was so motivational, so caring, so helpful

he made me understand that I could do this. 

He stood up and walked out of the room. I just couldn't get him off my head,

so, perfect

perfect to me

I heard him gossiping with someone, 2 familiar voices, and 1 unknown voice, and my mind immediately started to guess. Was it Klondike?

yeah, it was, 

then who is the other guy, another voice of a Folf?

yeah, it was a wolf, Deno, a fox, Klondike, and a Folf's voice, 

who was that?

oh, Klondike's friend who was supposed to come probably. 

They opened the door and walked in and I tried to look like I didn't cry myself for the last 15 minutes. Deno, Klondike, and a Folf walked in. Deno sighed and smiled at me. 

"Hey, Alec, how you doing buddy, what happened?" Klondike asked with some worry as well. 

"No group, no music, no one to perform with." I sighed and looked down. 

"Hey don't worry, we'll find something" Klondike assured. I looked up at him and he smiled with assurance. 

"Thanks" I mumbled. I don't know what they'll do. 

Klondike turned towards the Folf and mumbled something to his ear which made the Folf nod in agreement. Deno signaled Klondike to go outside of the room for a second as the Folf approached me. he was intimidating. 

I felt slightly scared but he was a friend. 

"Hey! My name is Harley" He said with a smile and put out his paw for a shake.