3) Persecutions

Hello everyone

And now the third chapter and the first apparition of Umbridge ....So prepare yourself to a very violent explosion !

The next chapter and this one are particulary violent !

Enjoy reading !

Chapter 3 : Persecutions

A week passed very quicly.

.

The survivor was depressed, walking like a shadow and big dark circles in his eyes.

In potions, it was always a catastrophe, because Snape was provoking him by all the possible ways.

.

But Snape was always thinking about Albus' enigma. He was very happy, as well as Harry, when that it was the end of the lesson

.

As a ghost, the boy took the direction of the DADA class. Umbitch, big frog, was looking after the students. She started talking of their former teachers in this subject.

- The only good proffessor you had was Quirrell

- Quirrell was a very good professor, as you said, replied Harry. But his only problem was that Voldemort was glued behind his head.

- A detention tonight, announced Umbitch in a happy voice.

.

While he was writing « I mustn't say lies », and the blood on his hand flooding, the fog said.

- Why do you do everything to be noticed. You know as me that no one exist, and you invented everything bi yourself.

- Are you sure you are not blind ? Because you can't see further than your nose or the prime ministery.

- Impero, she declared pointing her wand onto Harry's head. Now you will say tommorrow in front of all the poeple that you are a LIAR AND YOU ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO OBTAIN THE OTHER'S ATTENTION.

- NOO ! shouted the golden boy.

- Interesting... You resist the Imperium. You will be in detention all the month. Now, go out !

.

With all the anger he was able to use, the student took his bag and slapped violently the door.

.

TAC – TAC – TAC – TAC

It was the noise of his blood falling down from his hand.

But he didn't care of it

He went to his bed and slept, the blood always flowing.

.

The next day, his hand was so hurting that it was just impossible to make a potion normally. But more strange, Snape didn't tried to provoque him as usual.

.

Now, the survivor has two hours of DADA. As always, they ahd to read this annoying book.

Hermione was arguing against Umbitch.

- You know, said Harry suddently, everyone hates you, as well as your idiot of ministery.

He ignored the wide opened eyes and continued

- Even Snape is better than you

- HOW DO YOU YOU DARE ! shouted the frog, red as tomatoe

- AND YOU ? HOW DO YOU DARE TO THROW ME THE THE IMPERIUM ? ! TO USE ME ! AND TO MAKE ME BE A FOOL AS YOU !

- LIAR !

- YOU ARE JUST A COWARD !

- AND YOU ARE A VICTIM OF YOUR IMAGINATION !

- EVEN VOLDEMORT WOULD BE NICEST !

- WE WILL SEE IN DETENTION , roared Umbitch

.

When Harry entered in the big hall, a lot of people were speaking of him. He sat down, whithout paying attention.

His opposition to Umbitch was known by everyone before the end of the afternoon.

Snape decided to look after Harry, because Umbitch would try to take her vengeance.

.

The golden boy (snape following him quietly, was running in the corridors. He was five minuts late, for the beginning of his detention.

He stopped when he saw umbitch, in front of the door, in the corridor, apparently waiting for him.

.

.

[Note of the writer : from now, and for all the rest of the chapter, i wrote with Snape's point of view]

.

.

Snape was hidden behind the wall.

He was wearing his black cape of Death Eather.

And his head was covered of a white mask, the one he uses as a death eather.

He was observing, wand in his hand, ready to fight.

.

- Can you explain me why you are late ? Aked the frog

- It's not your problem

- Really... but tell me, why did you said that Snape was better than me ?, she continued a basilisk smile on her ugly face

- He is the most coureagous and loyal men I've ever known.

- Endoloris, shouted Umbitch with an evident satisfaction

.

Harry was thinking « don't give her the pleasure to scream »

But he was moving, due to the suffering.

And Snape was litterally horrified.

He made appprear the Death Eather mark on the wall.

The spell ceased.

.

- NOW, ANSWER !, ordered the ministery spier

- I DON'T WANT TO BECOME A FUCKIN' GARBAGE LIKE YOU !, answered the golden boy with all the disdain and hathred possible. JUST GO TO HELL !

.

This sentence costed a new doloris.

Snape was very surprisedby the student strenth and resistance.

Moreover, he was insulting Umbridge, and defending him

.

Umbitch was very furious to discover the Death Eather's mark on her office's corridor.

And she accused Harry to do everything to prove his lies.

The survivor was tortured all the week, but at each time, he insulted the frog and defended Snape.

.

And at each time, Snape was sad.

Sad to not follow Lily's last wish

Sad to be a bad protector

Sad beacause of his bad judgement.

.

But he understood the true meaning of Dumbledore's enigma

And this is the end !

I hoped you enjoyed it

Let me a review to tell me what you thought of this chapter.