-4-

-Wilburs POV-

Dream is out with his family again, so I decided instead of staying at his house alone.. like last time, I'd go and explore Orlando since I only have so long to be here. Earlier I ran into a musician who definitely should have been famous, and not just playing on some random street for tips. But I obviously took the opportunity to be cocky, and asked her to sing Internet Ruined Me. She didn't know me, or even my song, but somehow managed to play it almost perfectly.
She has been slipping through my mind constantly. I don't know why.
I don't even know her name, and I'm already thinking about the girl non-stop. As the thought slipped my mind, I let out a sigh. Clay wouldn't be opposed to the idea of having a tipsy man in his spare bedroom, would he? "Well let's hope not, at least." I said under my breath so quiet that no one heard me. Clay made sure I had the Uber app the first day just in case, I'll just take an Uber back instead of walking.
As I was walking looking for a bar, I saw a sign. "Live music at 5 pm. October xx, 20xx"
That's in like.. 20 minutes. I'm down for music, I'll grab a bite to eat too.
Walking into the bar, I was instantly hit with the faint smell of liquor. It was a smell I've smelt before, but I'm not used to it. Waiting on the waitress to give me my seat, I pulled out my phone and took a picture of the lower level of the bar, making sure to include a small bit of the stage. I captioned it Having fun by myself seeing how
@/Dreamwastaken has left me to do things by myself in Orlando. And I sent it to my Instagram story.
Shortly after, the waitress showed me to a small table fairly close to the stage. I ordered my meal, with a small alcoholic beverage. (imagine what you want, idc what you choose for his meal)
The beverage came out surprisingly quick for a pretty busy place. I'm guessing that music is a big thing in Orlando. Or at least around here anyways. As I waited for either my food to arrive or for the artist to come out and play, I scrolled through Instagram.. only to see Tommyinnit had posted. I didn't bother looking at it, I'll look at the post later. I closed my phone as the waitress came out with my plate.
"Thank you." I said to her. She replied with a nod and a smile. As I took the first bite, my attention focused onto the stage as some staff started to set up a few things for the singer. I glanced at my phone. 5 minutes.

-Time skip 5 minutes-

It's 5, they should come out soon. As the thought slipped my mind, and old man walked out onto the stage. Oh no, please tell me this is not who is going to sing, if so I'm out. My brows curved up a bit with worry.
"Hello guys! I am Felix! The owner of the bar, I just wanted to come out before our lovely guest comes out! So, if you're a regular, and have been a regular for about a year, you might recognize her name! Or you may just recognize her from social media, or maybe even somewhere else! Or you might not know who she is, which is fine too! Oh- I'm rambling.. sorry! Here is y/n!!" The old man said with a smile as he walked of stage. Taking the stage was a familiar y/h/c haired, y/e/c eyed girl, with a guitar in her hands.
I recognize her! She's the girl who sang my song! Well.. I had asked her to sing it, so of course she would. I think she saw me, because she looked puzzled while looking my way, but she played it off with a smile. It's strange I've run into her twice. I wonder what her socials are.. not to be creepy or anything, it's just she's really good at music and I might wanna collab, probably just listen to her voice though. She seemed genuine, and she had this intoxicating voice. I haven't been on Twitter in I don't know how long.. but it's the only place I could think of that could quickly find someone.

I quickly snapped a picture of her, checking to make sure that there was no flash, that would have been bad.

WilburSoot✔️

Does anyone know her @? She's a good singer. And don't directly tag her, do @/her username. (If you tag her your getting blocked)

(You're supposed to be on the stage, I couldn't find a good picture of it though, sorry)      I turned my phone on do not disturb because I wanted to listen, and focus on her voice

I turned my phone on do not disturb because I wanted to listen, and focus on her voice. She introduced the songs she was singing in a soft voice, and she would keep the song intros short, most likely purpose to not bore the audience.
After I finished my drink, the waitress came back and gave me another. This happened at least 5 times, I want to say.. maybe more?
Its been an hour.. she's been singing for an hour, she has got to be tired. Is the last thought that crossed my mind before she wrapped up her last song, which she had introduced as one of her originals. She thanked everyone for coming, and bid everyone farewell, walking off with a small wave and smile. She has the prettiest smile. I checked my phone. So many notifications from Twitter. I'm guessing that most of them were of who she was. But one was from Dream, it was a text. Yea.. I'm leaving him on delivered.. sorry, not sorry,
After she had walked off the stage, I got up and walked to the front to pay, as the waitress told me to do so prior. It was a genuinely nice atmosphere in the bar, but I had ordered a few too many drinks, so I had to get back to dreams. I called Dream forgetting I had the Uber app, and he answered.
"Hello? Why didn't you answer my texts? Where are you?" Clay questioned.
"Slow down, I'm umm.. I'm either tipsy, or drunk. Probably drunk. Can you come pick me up? I'll give you the address." I spoke, my words a little slurred due to being under the influence of alcohol.
"You have the Uber app. But you need to answer my-" Clay spoke, or at least tried to, but I interrupted.
"Clay. I'm not going home drunk with a stranger who could recognize me. I'm not having that conversation while not sober." I said sternly.
"What's the address. I'll be on my way, I guess. It was a dumb decision to drink on a Wednesday anyways. You're going to have the worst damn hangover tomorrow." Dream says and hangs up.
Fuck, is he mad at me?

———————————————————————————

This took wayy too long to write lol. But it's a longer chapter, obviously. I'm unsure whether I like writing longer or shorter chapters.. but anyways, ily and I'm gonna go now lol

words≈1214
-ghoul