Chapter 12

We return back to Issei about to have a show down with the new heartless with it sending two snakes out of its hand the red one going for Kiba releasing hot flames and the blue one going for Vali releasing blue flames.

Issei: Vali Kiba you know what to do but be careful you guys don't have a lot of high potions.

Kiba: Its cool we have magic for a reason we can cast cure of course not like yours.

Kiba brought out his Incursio armor and changed his sword to spears and charged towards the red snake smacking it straight in the face to the other side of the arena while Vali using her scared gear grabbed the snake from its fang and flipped it to the other side of arena.

Issei: Welp Izuku All Might and Bakugo i'm counting on you guys.

Izuku: Yeah I got you.

AM: Justice will always find its way to be served and today they will be served with my fist!

Bakugo: LETS GO!

Bakugo already wanting action flew towards the heartless who took his blast only to catch it in his sleeve and fire it back at Bakugo sending him flying back toward All Might who caught him.

Bakugo: OI WHAT THE HELL!?

Issei: Thats the problem fighting these heartless you have to learn first how they fight before you can really lay a hit!

Issei dashed toward the heartless himself wielding Two Become one and tried to slice it in half but it just moved around like a spring and smacked Isseis face to the ground then kicked him to the side All Might not wanting to see Issei get hurt anymore charged in and punched the heartless in the stomach then grabbed it by its face slamming it the ground.

AM: You won't touch my students!

Issei: All Might watch out!

The blue snake smacked All Might to the side as it wrapped around the heartless making it able to use ice powers now as it sent ice shards at Izuku who just destroyed them with his fingers not wanting to use his fist yet.

Vali: Fucking thing ran off after I was going to deliver the finishing blow of the darn thing.

Issei: Well now it controls Ice so fire has to be its weakness for the moment.

Bakugo: Than it my turn again!

Issei: Don't think I will let you take the fun away from me!

Both Issei and Bakugo ran towards the heartless with Issei in his speed balance breaker and Bakugo just blowing himself towards and smacking a giant explosion in it face destroying a bit of its face and Issei lit his arm on fire with his fire dragon slaying magic and punched the heartless in the stomach sending it flying to the red snake which Kiba had it tied in a knot.

Kiba: What the heck!?

Issei: Sorry Kiba!

Kiba: Well today we are playing Tennis!

Kiba changed his spear into a bat and smacked the heartless back at Issei who just grabbed it by its face slammed him to the ground.

Vali: That was baseball you idiot!

Kiba: Just help me over here damit!

Vali: Ok big baby!

Issei was about to stab his keyblade through the heartless head till the heartless stabbed a icicle into Isseis arm holding him back and then hit him with a blizzard sending him toward Izuku sending them both rolling on the ground All Might not wanting to see his student being hurt anymore ran towards the heartless dodging its attack then side kicking it to the ground and crushed it head with his thighs and slamming it to the ground.