Chapter 11: Let the Games Begin

After punching Endeavor Issei got a call from Yensid yelling at him on the stupid stunt he pulled while he was happy that Issei had a caring heart this almost get them in serious trouble but Issei didn't care even told Yensid he would do it again if he had the chance.

But for now Issei and his friend watch as Izuku fights Shinso and Issei was a bit surprised on Shinso while Izuku did have an awesome quirk Shinso wasn't bad if he's able to control peoples mind when they talk than he wondered how useful it would be against his future enemies one weakness if the person was the strong minded to break out of it or the person doesn't need to talk to him for it to work but with the right training he can be a hero and a really good one too.

Issei: Dibs on training him too later on.

Kiba: Damit!

Vali: You fucking bitch Issei I was planning on teaching him Sky dragon slaying magic!

Issei: Suck it he will be a fire dragon slayer!

Kiba: So just fuck being a earth dragon slayer ok I see how it is.

Issei: Kiba no one wants to be eating dirt to raise their magic ability.

Kiba: Fuck off!

Todoroki: Fire Dragon? Sky Dragon? Earth Dragon? What the heck are they talking about? Is it their quirks? Than again I did hear Issei say they were quirkless so how are they even fighting right now?

Uraraka: Phew I was so scared for Deku there! I thought he was giving up!

Kiba: I feel like you should have been more worried of walking out here in a cheer leading it's a good thing we stopped you from embarrassing yourself like that.

Issei: I'm more on the fact you all almost fell for this purple midgets prank...come on did you really believe Aizawa Sensei would want you to wear this? The guy who sleeps in a sleeping bag half of class?

Momo: Thank you for stopping us at making a huge mistake.

Mineta was hanging upside down in the male changing room pissed off at Issei and Kiba.

Issei: While it wasn't a fist to fist type of fight it was still amazing to see Shinso use his quirk could be useful in hostage situation.

Next was Todoroki vs Sero and all Issei could say was well...

Issei: HOLY MOTHER OF ICE!

Vali: Good work on that barrier...

Kiba: Issei I think he beat you with ice.

Issei: Over my dead body!

Vali was loading a gun and aiming it at Issei who just snatched it from her and hit her with it.

Issei: I didn't mean it literally!

Kiba: You mind melting the ice now Issei?

Issei: Yeah I got it Issei legit broke into the ice and using his fire began melting it within some of the ice did begin to fall so Kiba and Vali pulled out their swords and sliced them up and it began to look like it was snowing.

Issei: Nice work guys.

Kiba: Snowing in the middle of summer yeah just great...

Vali: Hey I like the snow thank you very much.

Izuku: They say their quirkless but what was that just now!?

Ashido: That was so cool! So you have a fire quirk like Endeavor?

Issei: Don't ever compare me to that ass hole ever again.

Ashido: Whoa sorry! Didn't know you hated Endeavor.