Chapter Thirtyone

Brooklyn's Point Of View

I was woken up to my phone ringing. I held my throbbing head and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Ayo this King, I was wondering if we could meet up for lunch?" King asked.

"Yeah of course what time?" I questioned glancing at my alarm clock it read 10: 34.

"Knowing you it's gone take forever, so how about twelve?" He inquired.

"I don't even take that long but yeah that works." I replied.

"Aight I'll text you the address." He said before hanging up.

I'm glad King called me , I want to be able to move on from this and for us to be friends again if we can't be more.

I put my phone on pandora and on the K.Michelle radio. I happily got out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes as Maybe I should Call came on , I turned my shower on warm and hopped in.

"Damn I can't compete wit a baby." I sung lowly as i let the warm water fall on my body. I showered for twenty more minutes thinking of how this breakfast was gonna go.

I cut the shower off and grabbed a towel off the towel rack I wrapped the towel around my body as I got out of the shower.

I plugged my curling iron into the socket as I my phone vibrated indicating I had a text.

678-404-9087 : Meet me at Rise n' Shine , btw Amisha coming so don't come wit allat bullshit.

I scrunched up my face , I unlocked my phone and text him back.

Me : Wow okay.

I shook my head , why the fuck is she coming?

I walked into my bedroom and put on my undergarments and robe. I walked back into my bathroom and unplugged my curling iron and just put my hair in a messy bun.

I walked into my closet and picked out an outfit that was appropriate for lunch

After I was finished getting dressed I threw on a chunky gold chain. I grabbed my black Ysl purse out of my closet , I threw a twenty dollar bill and my charger in there.

I walked back into my bathroom and dabbed on some lip gloss , I slid my phone in my back pocket.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys off the counter and looked at the kitchen clock , it read 11:15

"Guess I'll go early." I murmured walking out of my place. I locked the door behind me and walked out to my condo .

I got into my Honda and drove to Rise n Shine , it's about ten minutes away from me. I pulled up and noticed Kings car already here.

I looked at myself in my phone reflection before getting out of the car.

I walked over to his car and seen him sitting in the car by hisself. I knocked on the window causing him to jump. I laughed as he unlocked the doors.

"Hey why you here so early?" I questioned getting in his Benz , he shrugged and chuckled slightly.

"Where's ole girl?" I asked.

"In her skin , but since you already we might as well talk." He ran his hand down his face.

Lord please let us get threw this conversation without us yelling or putting our hand on one another .

__________________________

King's point of view

"So wassup wit you? You good?" I asked, starting a conversation.