Chapter 29

Brooklyn's point of view

"What the fuck is your problem?" King hissed pulling Malaysia on to the bed.

"I thought Malaysia died in the fire." I spoke ignoring his question and playing with her nappy hair.

He sighed and stroked his goatee.

"Nah Tyler my half brother kidnaped her & I guess he paid the doctor to make it seem like she died when she really didn't." He explained.

"Why would he do that?" I asked biting my nails.

He pushed my hand down away from my nails , "Stop that ain't good for the baby , but he was jealous of the life I have . In reality I'd trade this shit in any day to just be with the ones I love."

My heart melted when he said that. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

Why'd I have to go and get an abortion?

"Baby what's wrong?" King asked pulling me on to his lap.

"Brookwin why yew sad?" Malaysia asked climbing on my lap.

I broke down and started sobbing on to Kings chest.

"It otay mommie." Malaysia laid her head on my stomach and sucked her thumb

"King I have to tell you something." I sighed wiping my tears.

He wrapped his long arms around us , "Okay."

"I got an abortion."

King's point of view

"What?" I questioned as I positioned myself to the side to face Brooklyn.

She covered her face but I snatched her hands away.

"What the fuck you just say!" I hissed.

"Daddy she said-"

"Lay Lay you go in the living room and watch t.v." I snapped.

Malaysia ran off and B tried to get off the bed. I grabbed her and squeezed her arms.

"B do not fuckin play wit me, you did what?" I asked.

"I got an abortion King!" She yelled.

I clenched my jaw in anger and closed my eyes tight. I can't even look at her cause if I do I'ma end up knocking her ass out.

"Ely said it was for the best King. I've been stressing way too much and you haven't really been here for me and-"

"Hol up, wait. You said Ely told you to do it?" I questioned.

"Well, she gave me the idea-"

Before she could get all of the words out I slapped her. Brooklyn must have lost her rabbit ass mind. Naw lemme take that back, her ass did! How dare she get an abortion!

She fell over and got into a ball and cried. I slapped her dumb ass again and paced around the room.

"How the hell you gon kill my seed B!" I screamed, beating on the dresser.

"You fuckin dumb as hell!" I yelled, knocking stuff off of the dressers.

"Just fuckin stupid!" I hissed and walked out.

I grabbed B's keys off the counter and grabbed Malaysia. Ely got somethin comin for DAT AZZ!

Brooklyn's point of view

I curled up into a ball and cried.

After a few minutes I regained my strength , to get up.

I grabbed my cellphone and dialed Reenas number , she answered on the first ring.

"Hey Brooklyn you okay girl?" She spoke into the phone.

I let out a shaky sigh , "I got an abortion."

"What?! What for?! Does King know? Oh my god." She cried.

"Ely suggested that I should , and now - " I got cut off.

"Ely is not having a baby you are! King is your man you should've discussed it with him not Ely. That shit ain't right Brooklyn , does King know?" She sighed.

"Yea he said and did some harsh things then stormed out with Malaysia." I answered.

"Brooklyn baby as much as I don't like him call him y'all need to talk." Reena encouraged.

"So he can hit me some more? I'm good." I snapped.

"Wait this motherfucker put his hands on you?!" Reena yelled.

"Barley it was just a slap." My voice got soft.

"If his hands made contact with you Brooklyn he put his hands on you ain't no barley about it." She hissed.

"Look I gotta go I'll call you later." I wiped my tears stained face.

I went to my messages and sent King a text.

Me : King I'm sorry I thought I was doing what was best for us but obviously not. I Iove u , but I can't continue on with u all we do is argue. & I just can't anymore u need help , I'm sorry. Don't try calling my phone or anything I won't answer. I'm going MIA for a while.

Surprise update ! 😌🙌 excuse our mistakes.

What y'all gotta say about this chapter ? 😳 vote & comment. 😘

--Liz & Dimz 💞◾️