Chapter Eleven

Kings point of view

Fuck man I knew that shit was gon happen.

I shook my head and reached for my cell phone in my pocket. I dialed Asia's number , she picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" She spoke sounding out of breath.

"Aye I need you to come get me." I said.

"Alright where you at?" She questioned.

I looked around , "Uh I'm two blocks away from your ex place."

She sucked her teeth.

"Why you over there? That's the rich side of town nigga." She whined. I laughed. She hate coming on this side of town cause she feel like she don't fit in. Hell I don't either.

"I'll explain when you come get me." I answered.

"Fine but you owe me some gas money." She sighed.

"Aight." Once she hung up I stayed on the lookout fa Brooklyn's ole man.

Man that's some bullshit. I love Brooklyn but I wouldn't be in danger of going to jail if it wasn't for her ass.

Almost thirty minutes later Asia was pulling up beside me.

"Wassup sexy!" She smiled.

I shook my head and got in the passenger side.

I thanked her for coming to get me.

"What happened?" She asked pointing to my cut leg, I guess it happened when I hopped over the fence.

I explained everything to her that happened while I was at Brooklyn's parents place.

"Damn kidd, I know you love B and everything but she put yo ass in danger but taking you to meet ha folks. I say you get outta town hell maybe the state but it's up to you." She said.

Asia right, maybe I do need to leave Atlanta.

"I'm taking you home?" She asked as we reached our side of town.

"Yeah I gotta pack then I'm headed to the airport." I said as my phone begin ringing , I looked down and seen Brooklyn calling me. I pressed decline I ain't tryna talk to her right now.

I guess she figured that cause you text me this long ass paragraph.

Brooklyn 😘😍: So you just gonna decline my call? Your being childish as hell right now but it's whatever I just wanted to apologize I didn't mean to put you in that's situation. Hopefully we can talk about it later. I love you no matter what , your mine forever fuck what everyone else says. . I'll see you later. 💑😘

I didn't bother replying I just slid my phone back into my pocket.

"Can you take over for a few months?" I asked as we pulled onto my street.

"Yeah I gotchu nigga." She smiled.

"Aight I'm gon I'll hit ya line later." I dapped her then got out the car. I ran inside the house as she sped off. I quickly begin packing everything I would need.

I walked downstairs into the garage where all my guns were. I put as many as I could into a duffle bag when someone knocked on the front door.

I sighed as I dropped my bag and walked torwards the door.

"Police open up!" Yelled a familiar voice. My eyes widened I quickly ran out the back door only to be caught by a bullet hitting my leg. I fell instantly , I tried to get up but a foot kicked the side of my stomach.