Chapter Eight

Brooklyn's point of view

"You tryna leave now or you wanna stay witcha girls?" King asked stroking his small goatee.

"Yeah I'm ready to go." I grabbed my purse off the bar.

"Aight I'll be in the car."

"Alright." I replied as he walked torwards the entrance .

Once I told my girls I was leaving I made my way to Kings car.

.

.

I walked into Kings place kicking off my shoes.

"You tryna cook fa' a nigga?" King yelled from upstairs.

I laughed , it's twelve am what I look like cooking?

"Or nah." I stated walking up the stairs up find King playing the game.

"Please baby?" He whined pausing the game to look at me.

"King I really don't want too," He pouted.

"Will you unzip me please?" I asked.

"I really don't want too." He mocked I laughed turning around waiting for him to unzip me.

I lifted up my hair as I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck.

Once he unzipped my dressed I hopped in the shower .

Fifteen minutes later I was dried off and lotioned up.

I was sliding on a lace thong when King walked into the bedroom with a McDonalds bag.

"Thanks for letting me know you were leaving."

"A nigga was hungray ." I laughed as he stuffed a burger into his mouth.

I slipped on one of his Polo shirts then laid down beside him.

"You hungry." He pushed his burger out towards me, I shook my head no.

"What'd you eat today ?" I rolled my eyes.

Please don't start this shit today , I thought .

"Don't roll ya eyes I'm tryna make sure you good Brooklyn." He put his food down and looked at me .

"I'm fine King, I don't do that anymore." I waved him off.

"What'd you eat today then?" I sighed.

"I ate a breakfast bar and had a salad." I lied playing with my nails.

"Quit fucking lying to me!" King yelled. I jerked my head up.

"Lower your fucking voice ." I warned. He always gets upset over this like seriously? It's not that important.

When we were in Highschool I was two hundred pounds I would skip meals and faint . That's why a lot of people picked on me in ninth grade but when me and King became friends all the picking stopped. Which encouraged me to lose weight also me being Kings bestfriend I didn't want him to be disgusted by me. He only had bad girls on his arm and I couldn't be one with me being overweight of course he never said that but I always knew he wouldn't have me on his arm with me being two hundred pounds.

"Brooklyn you are perfect even when you was two hundred pounds I loved you ain't a damn thang changed." He spoke Calmly.

"King I'm just not hungry it's not that important." He sighed.

"I will force this damn burger down ya throat if 'yon eat it." He shoved the burger torwards me.

I could feel myself about to cry I wouldn't let the tears fall, that's the old Brooklyn.