CHAPTER XI

Noa's POV

My phone alarm went off I guess it's 1:30 pm already, I went to the sofa to wake Raesung up, We put an all-nighter doing some finishing touches with the signal song, Team A should be here to record it today

"Rae wake up let's buy something to eat, the guys will be here anytime now to record we basically sleep the whole morning," I told him while waking him up.

He just stirs a little and started to open his eyes, "what time is it?" He asked eyes half-open.

"It's 1:30 pm lets grab something from the cafeteria or the convenience store, I'll call the others probably they might want something as well," I said still shaking him.

He then sat up and adjusted himself to the surroundings. After a few minutes, we got out of the recording studio and went down to get some food and snacks. As we enter the elevator I texted Yedam but he didn't reply, and he didn't read my message as well, so I decided to text Doyoungi instead, however, the maknae didn't reply as well but he read the message though, probably he is busy but busy with what? Upon reaching the Cafeteria floor.

"Hey what are we eating?" he asked as we walk.

"I'd like to see whats the menu in the cafeteria" I answered.

"Let's have hotpot" he suggested.

"Hotpot sounds nice, okay let's that then," I said smiling

We then headed to the hotpot and have our late lunch there. After our lunch Raesung wanted to get a latte from the famous cafeteria, I looked at the phone no reply from the 2 maknaes. I decided to call Doyoungi this time, I dialed his number waited for the ring while we walk towards the cafeteria.

"Are you sick?" Raesung asked out of nowhere.

"Am I what?" I totally heard him but I was so surprised with the question from out of nowhere.

"I said are you sick?" He repeated

"Was that a serious question? No, I'm not, why do you ask!?" I said with an irritated tone

"Well, we don't usually agree on a lot of things you know? So it's kind of odd you agreeing with my suggestion" He said in a sarcastic way.

"What the... Are we really doing this now? Like after we just had our lunch? I'm hungry i dont have the strength to think much okay?" I asked and told him with much annoyance.

He just shrugged and walked away, ah this guy and his moods I thought, as he reached the convenience store which is right next to the cafeteria, Reasung entered signaling he is buying something from the convenience store first. I followed him and decided to look for something sweet. I didn't realize that Doyoungi's phone is now ringing. I was waiting for Doyoung to answer my call when I heard a loud familiar voice from the cafeteria. So familiar that even from afar I know who exactly it was and the way he is loud, With that I just had an idea why our real maknae can't answer his phone. I ended the call and looked around Reasung is at the cashier paying already. I approached him and gave him some chocolates which I had grabbed on the way. He just stared at me so I stared back, I'm starting to get irritated.

"What now?" I asked

"Are you expecting me to pay for those?" he said looking at the chocolates then looking back at me.

"YES!" I said with finality.

"Are you that poor?" He asked already irritated. But still swipes  his card again and paid for the chocolates, We started to head out of the convenience store to go to our next stop which is the cafeteria to buy some latte.