CHAPTER XXIII

Hello to all my readers I'm very sorry for not updating for so long, I'm super busy at work and just last week I was sick, I thought that I might be able to write at least a few chapters unfortunately I was really not feeling well I can't eat or sleep I can't even go down the stairs because I feel nausea.

I hope you bear with me in updating slowly. I do appreciate your patience and understanding and I am really really grateful for reading this story.

Keep safe everybody! Hugs and Kisses to all of you!!! Happy 2023!!!!

I did not proofread this so my apology to all the mistakes and misspellings and grammar errors... 😘😊

THE NEXT DAY

Haruto's POV

At midnight the van picked us up all, and one of our managers was left behind to look after Yedam. When we got home to our dorms I went straight to my bedroom and immediately lay down on my bed. I felt so tired the whole time I was at the hospital, my energy was drained due to thinking most of the time. The other members were chit-chatting with each other while I just sat in one corner quietly thinking about everything that happened hours ago. Talking to my sister added a lot to my thinking, I'm really worried about her.

I closed my eyes to sleep and rest......

I opened my eyes looked up at the ceiling, and then I realized who am I kidding I can't freaking sleep again. I stared at the ceiling for about 15 minutes and suddenly I decided to take a shower, After taking a good warm shower, I took my backpack, took some clothes, and grabbed my iPad and Nintendo. I looked at the clothes in my cabinet and took out one of my white tee and one of my black hoodies and denim jeans. after changing into the clothes I took out, I fixed myself, After wearing one of my rubber shoes I  stood in front of the mirror to take one last look at myself, I grabbed my wallet, some facemasks, and my phone from the bedside table and hurriedly grabbed a black cap before leaving my room. Everyone is still sleeping in our dorm, so I'm basically sneaking out at 2 am in the morning. I wore my cap tightly and stepped out of our dorm unit.

As I stepped out of the building I hailed a cab and got in right away. I don't want to attract any attention or anything.

"Where to?" the cab driver asked, but before I could answer my phone started ringing, It was my mom.

It was a short conversation about my sister, After the phone call I told the driver where to drop me off.

After 20mins I reached my destination, I paid the driver got out of the cab, and walked straight inside the building. As I reached the lobby there were lots of media people. I decided to act normal the best as I could and not to look suspicious. I walked towards the elevator and as soon as it opened I hurriedly pressed the floor where I was going. I'm starting to get nervous as this is the first time I snuck out of the dorm at this hour and gone somewhere alone, I know how to protect myself but then again, I am only to use what I have learned if and when necessary, I'm an idol now and I need to have a clean record with the media.

As soon as the elevator reached the 7th floor I got off and went straight to the hallway, I was walking, taking my time thinking of reasons in my head when suddenly I heard a man's voice.

"You need to look ahead while walking kid," the man said, the voice sounding familiar.

As I looked up at the man who was slowly approaching I was surprised it was Mr. Yang.

"Shoot!!! act normal, act normal Haruto don't let him catch you or you will be scolded," I said to myself while praying not to get caught.

I walked cooly and pretended to act normal as we passed by each other.