CHAPTER XXI

Happiest Birthday to Rutoking!!!
I was not planning to update today, my plan was to update after I finish the next 2 chapters but since its Ruto's birthday why not update now.

Enjoy!

Junkyu POV

I was laying on my bed when I decided to send a message to Yedam-ah, It's been past 2 weeks already since our vacation, and we have not seen Yedam since he started his schedule, It was sad that he only had 1 week of vacation while we get 2 weeks of vacation. I miss Yedamie already, I know that he is really busy we have not received any phone calls or even texts or any messages from him in our group chat. Most of the time he comes home late like and would have to wake up very early to go to the MV location, We started our schedule last week supposedly Yedam should have joined us however due to his shoot for his music video he is unable to join the practice, we are not worried though I call him God Yedam for a reason and that is he's good in everything he does, I'm so proud of him we all are especially Team A we grew up altogether and overcome hardships and challenges together, we really are a family before and now we have 7 additional members of the family we are a lot bigger now, and we need to support each other no matter what to keep our big family together, it's nice to have 11 other brothers however it can't be helped that since we are consists of members there will always be some annoying members at times, I thought to myself while typing a message to Yedam.

"Yedam-ah how are you? We haven't heard from you since 2 weeks ago, Are you doing fine? Can you at least let us know how you are? Let us know if your home in your dorm, maybe you can drop by our dorm, call me or text any of us at least" I sent my message right away after.

My message was read but I didn't get a reply. I decided to play for a while, while I wait for Yedam to reply. I was so into the game that I didn't realize that it was past 30mins. When I checked my phone again, there were no messages. I started to get a little worried Yedam always answers our text messages and he will not take that long to reply, We have talked about this and he promised never to miss any of our calls or any of our texts. I tried calling Yedam 2x but there was no answer. I immediately dialed the next number I had to call which is the panda.

Ring..... Ring.....

"Yah! Panda have you talked to Yedam at all? Can you text him now?" I said as soon as the call got connected.

"Huh? No, I haven't and why are you so loud?" Jihoon asked.

"I texted Yedam earlier my message was read but it's already past 30mins and he still didn't reply. I tried calling him twice but there is no answer. I'm worried Jihoon you get your ass here in our dorm now!" I order the panda then the line got cut off.

I ran out of my room and Haruto and Jeong-woo are in the living room, That Jeong-woo is almost here in our dorm every freaking day. Today is not a good time for him to annoy me so he better not start. Jeong-woo is about to open his mouth and before he could say anything I spoke.

"Not today brat I'm not in the mood to get annoyed by you," I said with a serious face.

After giving him my warning our dorm door opened showing an anxious panda rushing inside.

"Yah Koala what are you talking about? don't joke like that?" Jihoon shouted at me.

"Do you think I'm joking? Does my expression show I'm joking ah? Try calling him yourself" I answered back.

"Jihoon, Jungkyu what's the matter" Yoshi called as he walked out of his room and approaching us.

"Does any of you have spoken with Yedam? A text message or phone call?" Jihoon asked.