Stop Creep!

A whole lotta Ashton in this chapter because I missed him.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Excuse me?" You stumbled back from Mavi, his red eyes never leaving yours. What the fuck?! I legit thought he was gonna be a friend in the future, but this is a whole different category!

"You heard me" His voice came low and menacing, a hand rose to his mouth. His pointer finger pressed to his lips. "Keep this a secret,Love" 

You shivered when he called you 'Love'.

"Why should I? You just threatened to kill me" Your fists clenched tightly, you didn't realize how shaky your voice was.

"Cause I know where your little friends sleep at night. And something tells me the white haired boy can't defend himself without a quirk" Mavi smiled softly, his hand returned to rest on the bar counter.

Marsh! Poor thing doesn't know he's being stalked.

You stopped for a second, anger and shock ran through your body. He's been watching my friends, and you don't know how long.

You saw Toyo and Ashton begin to make their way back towards you, they obviously felt the thick hostile air surrounding the two of you.

You furrowed your brow, the blood in your veins where boiling. "What will happen if I stay quiet?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You stood in the kitchen stirring some rice in a pan, your mind was busy with thought.

"What will happen if I stay quiet?" You asked Mavi, your voice shivered in anger.

"I'll tell you later. For now, enjoy life before it's taken from you" The red head smiled grimly at you before taking his leave.

You shook your head, you weren't scared of him, if anything you felt hate. I fucking hate villains. Your thoughts bitterly continued until you felt arms wrap around your waist. Then a chin rest on your shoulder.

You would have blushed like an idiot, but you knew this touch too well. "Ashton get off!" You tried to shake him away, but he clung on.

"No"

You hissed under your breath, the rice you where cooking had almost been knocked down from the attempts of shaking your friend off.

"You Sir are annoying, you know that?" Your tail wrapped around Ashtons leg, a small grunt came in response.

"I'm only cuddling you" Ashton smiled widely as his grip tightened around you, his muscles pressed against your back.

You cringed.

"Oh wow, are you sure you two aren't a couple?" The two of you looked back to see Toyo leaning on the counter top. The hoodie he had on sagged over his skinny form.

"We do this all the time" Ashton winked at you, a smirk crossing his face.

"He's just being annoying" You nodded your head in the direction of Toyo. "Your welcome to join, since apparently I'm a cuddler now"

You felt Ashton tense up, then his breath tickled your ear. "Your getting bold, I haven't seen this side of you in years" His voice whispered quietly.

Then he let you go, he spun around to fully face Toyomitsu. "She's all yours, you'll have to hold her down and force her to cuddle back. She won't admit how touch starved she is"