What the Fuck?

"Okay, so let me get this straight...That red head wants you dead?" Fatgum frowned from his place as you poked the cheek of one of the, now unconscious, criminal.

"Yep, ya got it!" You stuck your tongue out and shot him a thumbs up. "I thought ya knew?" You stood up to examine the police officers that were questioning the second criminal, the one you didn't choke out. "I knew that someone was after you, but I didn't know they wanted you dead" Fatgum groaned loudly when you shot him finger guns and a playful smile. "Take this situation seriously, please"

"Tch, I'm trying" You pouted as you walked towards the male officer who waved you over. "Yeah?" You glanced at him through narrowed eyes. "We're going to take these two to the hospital for a checkup, I'll send someone over to escort you to the police station when we're ready for more questioning" With that, the officer left with the conscious criminal, while two other officers dragged the second. "That was quick" Fatgum nodded his agreement and sighed, his large hand was placed on your shoulder as you peeked up at him.

"Mom should really be staying with us" You frowned at the thought of weak policemen protecting your mother. "It's for the best" Fatgum closed the front door and gazed down at the mess he and the criminals made. "I'll clean it up, Tai, go to bed, or eat something" You shooed your boyfriend away and started picking stuff up, you groaned in frustration at the broken glass that lay a few feet away from the doorway. "I can help, I'm too shaken up to sleep"  Taishiro scooted closer and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"...thanks Tai.." You distractedly cleaned up in silence as you thought about when you'll meet the psycho named Mavi. I'll kill him dead!...You thought back on how many times you were injured due to your reckless behavior. Okay maybe I should take training classes again, cause I suck. You frowned to yourself as you nearly bumped into Taishiro. "Sorry boo, I wasn't watching where I was going.." You scooted around him as he stared at you with wide golden eyes. "Y/n, are you okay?" Taishiro shuffled after you.

"Hmm? Yeah, just thinking if I should take training back up again"

"Training?"

"Yeah, cause I suck"

"You don't suck!"

"Your right, I swallow"

"Y/N!" Taishiro spluttered loudly at your words.

"Heh, I'm serious though, I wanna start training again" You dumped the dustpan into the trash and set it down. "I'm tired of going to the hospital with broken bones that I could have prevented" You wrapped your arms around Taishiro's and blinked up at him with wide puppy dog eyes. "I can't stop you" You smiled softly at your boyfriends reply. "Thanks Tai" You stood on your tippy toes to indicate that you wanted a kiss, doing just that, Taishiro bent down to peck you right on the lips.

"Awe just a peck? Rude!"

"Yes just a peck, we still have to clean up!" Taishiro teased.

"Butthead..." You pouted the whole time you finished cleaning the mess, it was faster than you thought.

-

After a restless night of cuddles and kisses, Taishiro had taken off to work while you stayed with your mother. She was questioned and checked over by nurses more than once and released her when they thought nothing else mattered.

"Damn mom, chill out" You watched through narrowed eyes as your mom swept around the house and cleaning the slightest things. "Sorry, but I'm nervous. I need something to clean!" She mumbled under her breath while examining the coffee table in the living room. "And watch your language!"

"Pfft sorry mom" You rolled your e/c eyes dramatically as you scooted out of the room and into the kitchen. It was obvious that your mom had taken every dish out, rewashed and finally put them back as neatly as he could. This woman...You grabbed a cup from the cabinet and filled it up with orange juice, you nearly choked when your eyes met the familiar ones of Mavi.

"Shhh" He held his finger to his lips and smirked. "I've come to retrieve you for a little hang out!" You yelped when the male lunged forward and grasped you in his surprisingly strong grip. "Hold on little girl!" He snarled just before activating his quirk and teleporting you to an unknown place.

"What the fuck!" You cried out when your e/c eyes adjusted to the dimly lit area. It was a small room with almost nothing sitting in the room, all except for rotten chairs and an old table. "Where the fuck are we?!" You spun around to face Mavi, who was smiling like a maniac.

"My place!" He replied.

"Well it looks like shit" You hissed when a fat rat ran across your foot. FUCKING SHIT THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME?!?!

" I have you cornered now, so you best watch your mouth!" Mavi appeared right in front of you as he barked loudly, his crazy eyes burned holes into yours. "...are you gonna kill me now?" You snarled. "Pfft, no! I just wanna have fun!" You tilted your head in confusion, your eyes widened when the male held up a small dagger. A fucking dagger??

Yandere much? Or is it- You yelped when Mavi grasped your shoulder roughly and leaned forward. 

"Make sure to scream loudly"

.
.
.
.
A/n- hey so yeah I decided that I'd just go ahead and write this. I decided to use this book as a way to help me improve my writing skills. I'm sorry if I end up canceling this book again        
:(

I DID NOT PROOFREAD THIS

Okay but CattiCactus is legit a mood, I'm sorry that I haven't replied to your comments! I can't cause I haven't verified my email and I won't be able to do so for awhile :(.

Edit- Wait I think you changed your name back to Burruku (is that how ya spell it??)

But one reason I'm continuing on with this book is because your comments made me smile and laugh like a donkey.