Its your Fault

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Fatgums POV

Fatgum had a small panic attack when the call came from Y/n saying that something bad happened and he needed to get there ASAP.

His heart sunk when he saw the white haired male dead on the ground, but there was no sign of Y/n. Fatgum checked every where, but she was nowhere to be found.

Fatgum pulled his phone out to send a quick text to her before he called for the police to help with the bloody scene. It was terrible, it looked like his heart was ripped out. The wound was large and clean, like the move was practiced before.

"Is this the only victim so far?"

"...I think so"

"Who called?"

"A friend of mine"

"Mind giving a name?"

"...give me a few moments to myself" Fatgum walked away and into the city streets, he sighed loudly as he rubbed his temples with his fingers. "Y/n please be okay"

Fatgum was interrupted by the sound of wheels being pushed away. He looked up to see the covered body of Marsh, his neighbors watched in frightened shock. He knew exactly what they were thinking: At least it wasn't me.

"Fatgum? Hey bud" Ashton walked up with a hurt expression when he saw the covered body. He looked away and back up at Fatgum.

"Hey. Do you know where Y/n is?" Fatgum pulled the shorter male to the side with his large hand.

"No, I thought she was with you. She texted me to come here" Ashton rubbed his chin with his index finger and thumb.

"She might be with her cousin...?"

"She has more family here?" Fatgum peered down at the dark gray haired man, who shook his head slowly.

"She's just visiting from Texas" Ashton turned away with his hands stuffed inside his pockets. "It's not like Nyan to run off without telling someone" The words came out in a hushed whisper, Ashtons voice seemed to shake.

"We have to find her, for investigation purposes mostly" Fatgum sighed heavily as Ashton tuned back around to face him once more.

"I see. We can try out our little get away spot"

"Get away spot?"

"I found it when we moved here, that's when Nyan's anxiety and depression was bad" Ashton waved the bigger male towards him. "We have to go now"

"I need to access her memories, I want to know who did this" Ashton mumbled the words so Fatgum could barely hear.

"Let's go get our girl Fatgum"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/n's POV

It had been exactly two hours before you ran off and disappeared from the whole scene. Your mind was racing as you paced back and forth, the tail between your legs twitched in irritation.

It's my fault. Marsh didn't deserve to die.

You gripped your chest with your hands, a cry of hatred and sorrow escaped your lips. Your silence was overwhelming. You fell to the ground in despair.

All Marsh did was be nice, he did nothing wrong.

You wanted to disappear from the world while you chased down Mavi, you didn't want the things you'll do to him to be made public. Your small hero career would be flushed down the drain.