Black Rose (second beta version)

*Bzzt Bzzt*

Kyle (Moron #1)
18:37 (06:37 PM)
Where ya at?
18:40 (06:40 PM)
I'm already at the train station!!!!
18:41 (06:41 PM)
If u don't hurry the train will arrive & if u aren't here by then I'll board without u!
Good luck finding the way on ur own then!!!!!

Me (#1 Mom friend)
18:43 (06:43 PM)
Don't worry 'bout it, I'm at the station now. Be there in 3.
18:45 (06:45 PM)
'Sides if I miss the train I'll just turn and go home.
Or the park, the park is beautiful at night.

Kyle (Moron #1)
18:45 (06:45 PM)
Srsly? What's it w/ ya & txtng in cor gr? Like r u fr?                                Messages      ↑ ________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes, I'm for real!" A young man with hair the colour of firey dusk quickly looks up from his phone and turns around to face the obsidian-haired woman.

"Finally Iris! I thought you'd never show up!" He exclaimed just as the train pulled up. Grabbing Iris's arm and dragging her towards the train,

"Hurry up! Or else the train will take off without us" boarding the train he continued to drag her.

"Oi, Kyle slow down will ya!" Iris is dragged along to the back of the train so that the two of them can get seated, managing to find 4 empty seats they sat down just as the train took off.

" 'Sides I could've just decided to miss the train on purpose, so you're lucky I even showed up at all" Iris looked up to face Kyle, frowning she brought her hand up and flicked his forehead.

"OW! IRIS WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" Kyle's hands flew to the spot Iris had flicked as he threw his head backwards groaning in pain.

"Oh shut up! You're such a drama queen, enough with the theatrics you're an adult!" She sighed and clicked her tongue as he continued to groan, "Why are you so annoying? You should also show some respect towards your elders', Pipsqueak!" Iris settles down in her seat and sighs.

"I'm not short you old hag! And stop with the ''Show your elders' respect'' thing that Asian people seem to have, it's annoying" He complained.

"Whatever, Pipsqueak~" Kyle's face contracted and he growled.

"Can you stop?"

"Nope!"

"Honestly, you call me immature, and yet here you are being childish!" Kyle had a sour face as he complained crossing his arms and pouting. Honestly, it was quite adorable, you could never guess him to be a 22-year-old adult, the way he acted he seemed like a child who was just told he couldn't buy a video game. If Iris were to tell the truth, the first time she saw him walk into the office 6 months prior she had thought Kyle to be a 15-year-old on a work-study, not a new employee.

"Pfft- whatever you say carrot top~" Ok maybe Iris shouldn't tease the poor boy so much but she couldn't help it, after all, he was just too cute when he got upset and angry that she couldn't stop. The reaction she got delivered on cuteness.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! STOP MAKING FUN OF MY HAIR YOU PIECE OF LIQUORICE!"