Evening

One more one shot posted...a lot more to go. Once again please be nice in the comments, stay safe, and have a wonderful day, evening, night, etc!

Draco groaned, he hated parties. All the fake smiles and pointless chatter. He much rather be in bed with an extremely attractive man with a big dick groaning for a completely different reason.

"Hello Malfoy, how are you doing?" A deep voice said from behind him. Draco turned around surprised to find Harry Potter casually standing behind him.

"Potter, as well as I can be, and yourself?" Draco asked before sipping his drink wondering why Potter was talking to him.

"Fine simply fine, I hate these things. I'd rather be at home doing something a lot more...enjoyable." Potter sighed looking at Draco through hooded eyes. Those eyes, they haunted Draco all though out school. Draco would never say this out loud, but he had a major crush on Potter. He has spent more than one night thinking of Potter and what lay hidden in his pants.

"The thought of leaving early gets more and more tempting the more times I have to have the same conversation. Don't get me started on the people that come up to me just to insult me, I've been told to drop dead 3 times in the last hour. It's been over 5 years. I know I was on the wrong side I... " Draco stopped when he realized he had started to ramble," but never mind all that." He quickly mumbled taking the last sip of his fire whiskey wishing for another.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Harry suddenly asked grabbing Draco's empty glass and setting it down.

Before Draco could respond Harry grabbed his hand and was leading him out of the party. The chilled air nipped at Draco's and Harry's noses, but it soon disappeared as Harry apparated them into a cozy living room with a warm fire going.

"Where are we?" Draco wondered looking around at his surroundings. The room felt warm and inviting with a comfy looking couch with a crocheted blanket thrown over the back, on either side of said couch were matching chairs that looked like the perfect place to sit and read a good book. Draco saw some magical pictures scattered around the room. One was of a couple playing in some falling leaves. The man looked identical to Harry, but the women had the same eyes.

"Their, my parents, Hagrid gave me that photo after my first year at Hogwarts." Harry answered Draco's silent question. Draco realized that Harry had brought him to his home.

"Care for a drink?" Harry asked walking over to what looked like a mini bar.

"I would love one" Draco responded deciding to take a seat on the couch pleased to find that it was as comfortable as it looked. After a few minutes Harry was back with drinks in hand. They sat silently for a few minutes letting the warmth of the fire and the alcohol to course through them.

"Harry why did you bring me here?" Draco asked boldly the alcohol giving him an extra boost of courage.

"To be honest...I'm not sure myself. I saw you at the party looking just as miserable as I felt. Forcing a polite smile onto your face. Making small chat with strangers you couldn't give a damn about. You and I have a lot in common." Harry said leaning back into the couch and loosening his tie.

"How so?" Draco asked turning slightly in his spot to keep looking at Harry's face.

"We were both pushed into roles we didn't necessarily want. Forced to grow up faster than our peers around us. Made to deal with things by ourselves for fear that our friends just wouldn't understand. Wondering if we are living up to the expectations placed upon us. The only difference is the sides we were on." Harry said looking straight at Draco who felt that Harry could see right through him. Into his very core, who knows maybe he could. No one really knew how strong Harry's magic really was.