Secret

This is an Alpha/Omega story. If you don't know what Alpha/Omega is here is a brief definition: "Alpha/Beta/Omega or Alpha/Omega (occasionally Alpha/Beta) is a kink trope wherein some or all people have defined biological roles based on a hierarchical system, with the terms originating from animal behavior research."  and there you have it. If you need or want more just look it up. Harry and Draco are over 18 even though this is based in Hogwarts, and even though there is a heat scene they are consenting to everything. I hope you all are staying safe and that all of you have a wonderful day, evening, night, etc! 

No one could know. He had to keep this a secret. Draco looked down at the parchment again. He was an omega, like his father and like his father he would hide it. Take suppressants, scent blockers. Whatever it took.

"Draco...what's wrong?" Speaking of his father.

"I am an omega father..." Draco sighed handing him the parchment with the test results.

"...I'll mail Severus, he will make the needed potions tell you can. He can also help you at school. Don't worry Draco everything will be okay." His father reassured putting his arm around his son's shoulders. Things were okay. Years went by without anyone figuring out Draco's secret. He even through the war Draco's secret remained hidden, tell now. He had returned to Hogwarts to finish his schooling like many of his peers. The new headmistress had set up a special house for the eighth years. Since there wasn't very many of them, they all got a small room to themselves. Which was perfect for Draco because he could brew the potions he needed in privacy. He wishes he had just stayed in his room and feigned being sick. He shouldn't have tried to go to the ingredient closet. His heat had hit him quite suddenly. He thought he had at least a day left before but he was wrong. When he had felt the first wave coming, he ducted into a bathroom. Unbeknownst to him a green-eyed brunette was taking a stroll at the same time and had seen Draco rush into the bathroom. Worried for the blonde he followed. Now he stood in the bathroom inhaling the sweetest most intoxicating scent he has ever smelt.

"Malfoy?" Harry called out slowly walking around the bathroom. He heard a whimper come from the very last stall and made his way over.

"Malfoy are you okay?" He asked starting to pant. He was feeling warm and wondered if it was because of the smell.

"Of course, you would be the one to find me Potter." Malfoy gasped out pushing himself against the stall door praying Potter would just go away.

"You didn't answer my question Malfoy are you okay?" Harry asked again subconsciously getting closer to the stall door.

"I'm fine Saint Potter now please for Merlin's beard leave me alone."

He didn't sound fine Harry thought taking a deep breath the sweet scent filling his lungs and clouding his mind.

"Is that amazing smell coming from you Malfoy?" Harry questioned trying to push the stall door open only to find it locked.

"Just go away....please." Malfoy whimpered feeling slick cover his thighs. Harry's scent started to fill his nose and he whimpered again. Had Potter always smelt this good? His mind was getting weaker and weaker and all he could think about was an alpha taking him. Filling him. Marking him. He grabbed at the back of his neck and shuddered.

"Malfoy..." Harry whispered against the door as the sweet scent got stronger, "Malfoy are you an omega?"

No, no no no no NO!! No one was supposed to find out. Especially not Potter! Why oh why did Potter have to be the one to find him.

"Please...j... Just leave me alone." Draco cried backing away from the door and tucking himself between the wall and toilet.

Harry stood there shocked. Malfoy had said please, twice, and from what Harry could tell through the door was crying. There was also the fact that he didn't deny being an omega. Harry looked at the stall door and banged his forehead against it. He heard Draco cry harder. He quickly covered his face with his robes and backed away from the stall door finally realizing that not only was Draco Malfoy a omega, but he was also an omega in heat. Harry rushed out of the bathroom taking deep breaths to clear his head. He cast a strong locking spell on the bathroom door. He then leaned against it before sliding down to the floor. Tonight, was going to be a long night.