SoulMates

What an update! I'm just as shocked as you guys.  Sorry this took so long lots of personal stuff going on, I know it always seems like I have something going on that pulls me away from posting but that's just life for me, I hope you guys understand. This is a alpha/omega story, for those that don't know what that is, its a story where everyone has a second gender, alpha, beta, and omega. Females and omega males can get pregnant. If you would like to know more please look it up if you can. Well I think that's about it, as always this is mature, 18+ story, everyone in this story is 18 and over, all acts are consensual, and I hope you guys are staying safe, and that you have a wonderful, day, evening, night, etc! 

A twelve-year-old Harry stood outside a hospital looking building. Hagrid had said that Harry had to go here to find out what his second gender was. Harry was very confused about everything that was happening. Frist he finds out that he is a wizard and his parents were killed by a dark wizard not in a car accident, then as they were doing Harry's school shopping Hagrid said they need to find out Harry's second gender. When Harry asked Hagrid what he meant by second gender Hagrid became red in the face and just said that Harry was most likely an Alpha. Harry walked into the building deciding to just get things over with. He still had to get measured for his robes. About half an hour later Harry walked out with a white envelope in his hands and a bunch of pamphlets and a book about second genders. He tucked the envelope away in his jeans deciding to look at it later and went off to get his robes for school.

*Later in Harry's closet*

Harry held the envelope he got earlier above his head. He had already gone through the book and pamphlets he had got from the Gender Clinic and was now excited to see what he was. He opened it slowly and pulled out the piece of paper. He slowly read it to himself.

"Test results show that one Harry James Potter 's second gender is: ALPHA."

Hagrid had been right he was an alpha. Harry rolled over and grabbed the book he had gotten along with his test results. He flipped it open to the section about mates. He read that every person had a soulmate. Most commonly it was an alpha and omega but there were cases of alpha and beta, or beta and omega, although those pairs were exceedingly rare. Harry put the book away with the rest of his things and wondered who his soulmate was. Soon Harry was drifting off to sleep, he dreamt of pale blonde hair and sliver eyes full of emotion.

*In the Malfoy Mansion*

A twelve-year-old Draco Malfoy stared at his test results. He was an omega. He couldn't believe it. He always thought he would be an alpha like his father. Draco put the test results on his nightstand and laid down. Tomorrow Draco would have to tell his father his results. Something he was not looking forward to. As he fell asleep flashes of messy brown hair and bright emerald green eyes filled his mind and gave him comfort. Worries of his father's reaction left his mind and Draco slept peacefully, dreams of his soulmate filling his mind.

*Eight years later*

It had been three years since the war. Hermione, Ron, and Harry were all still the best of friends even though they all ended up going separate ways. Hermione is training to become a healer at St Mungo's Hospital with talk of becoming the nurse at Hogwarts. Ron joined a quidditch team and now travels around playing his favorite sport, he also talks of becoming the flying professor at Hogwarts. Ron and Hermione had tried to make things work between them but had ultimately decided they were better off as friends. Harry traveled a bit with no plans, but he heard McGonagall was looking for a Defense against the Dark Arts teacher that lasted longer then a year and Harry jumped on the position. They often set aside one day a month to get together and catch up. The three sat at a round table sipping beers and catching up on what had happened over the last month.