An Essay I did for fun

Oh yeah yeah nobody loves you  grammar i just wrote whatever I wanted to

Let's go dont question my sanity

Hat kiddo. The most precious child of all.

Let's go on this adventure on how the frick they ended up being bffs with snathcy boi

HEAanyway, hat kid was minding her own business in space when she was going home. Some random mafia russian man knocks at her spaceship door demanding her to pay her taxes, even in space. As the bad kid she is, she's like "f off lol" and closes the door on him.

This mafia man gets "angy" and breaks the door. All of her time pieces fly out with her, scattering the mysterious planet.

She then has to look for her time pieces across the planet they fell on.

She stumbles across mustache woman girl creature when she fell into mafia town.

They fight the mafia and when they beat the big boi leader of the mafia, mustache girl finds out that the time pieces can rewind time. Mustache kid woman girl creature hairy yellow tries to convince hat kid to use the time pieces to fight evil and create mg's perfect image, which in the future, shows she thinks everyone is a bad guy, hence her theme song in the game is called "you are all bad guys".

Hat kid is like "heck no im not letting u use my time pieces i need to get back home" and this mustached kid woman goes "frick you i hate you i steal half your pons and find your time pieces trying to steal them"

anyway, hat kid finds her time pieces in places like alpine skyline, subcon forest, dead bird studio, mafia town, on a cruise ship i forgot the name of, and in nyazuka metro.

Lets talk about the hot emo boy man ghost edgy mist.
He's hot.
Anyway, his sexiness isnt important to the story but fun fact

ok so hat kid look for time pieces in subcon forest and this ghost 's minion leads her into a trap like wow and then the ghost leader man goes "FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" and tells her she messed up

she gets to live because the old contractor died due to losing his head but we get into that later

anyway she loses her soul and becomes a slave for snatcher.

One of the parts of the story is kamakura kamakura yas queen Vanessa. oh boy. We got romance drama coming up.

VANESSA AND SNATCHER WERE ONCE VERY HAPPY AND FELL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. bUt NnOOoOooOo vanessa had to be a meanie and break his heart because of an assumption.

Snatcher was once buying flowers for vanessa and was paying the florist, when suddenly vanessa saw them and thought that he was cheating on her.

This woman runs back to the castle, becomes a monster, and locks snatcher in the basement, where he becomes a ghost.

THIS MAN WAS JUST BUYING HER FLOWERS AND SHE LIKE "U CHEATIN ON ME WITH a FLORIST SMH" LIKE GURL NO

ANYWAY THAT'S HOW SNATCHER DIED AND VANESSA BECAME A SCARY MONSTER.

SO YEAH HAT KID DOES ALL OF HER SLAVERY CONTRACTs and CRAP so uH SHE HAS TO FIGHT SNATCHER TO LIVE AND TO GET HER SOUL BACK

SNATCHER KILLED THE OLD CONTRACTOR BECAUSE HE BECAME USELESS TO HIM

Hat kid wins and gets her soul back.

snatcher very mad but lets her live and keep her time pieces but he wanted them and wanted her to die

they're legally bffs due to a contract hat kid made him agree on, so theyre fine

OK ANYWAY BACK TO MUSTACHE WOMAN GIRL

She breaks in and enters hat kids space ship and steals all of her time pieces to change the world to her liking.

Hat kid goes to her mansion with a judgement hall room thing and is like "gimme my time pieces or ill cause a boss battle with 3 phases" and mustache girl be like " bet boss fight" and O H B O Y it's fun

you beat them in the end and they become your friend.

I cant actually remember if you kick her off the planet or you become her friend, endings are confusing

BUT YEAH THAT'S JUST HOW I WOUlD DESCRIBE A HAT IN TIME. WELCOME TO MY TED TALK AND THANKS FOR reading MY ESSAY.

this is literally 700+ words i need help