33: Christmas- Part 1

A/N I just want to say THANK YOU if you're reading this. I read this last night and yeah it kinda sucks, this is MY FIRST STORY after all, cut me some slack. THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Moving on, here it is!

Today is Christmas.

I haven't seen Zayn since we got back here. Maybe he's just busy or he really doesn't want my answers. No that couldn't be true, besides I haven't seen the other boys either. 

I was almost 4 in the afternoon and I'm watching the telly for news, call me desperate or whatever. You would do the same thing if you were in my place. Mum was busy in the kitchen, cooking. She's been there since 1 weird because she never cooks.

I went to the kitchen to see what she's cooking now.

"Mom? What's all of this for?" I asked. She was opening the oven, taking a cake out? 

"Oh sh*t," she cursed when she touched the hot part of the pan. Then she noticed me, "I mean shoot?" 

"It's okay, Mum. Anyways back to the original question, what's all of this for?" I asked pointing at the foods on the table. They look edible, that's an improvement.

"We'll be leaving at 5," she said.

"Huh?" I asked confused, "that doesn't answer my question."

"Oh silly me, we're going to have a Christmas Dinner at Trisha's house," she answered.

"Trisha? You mean Patricia? Patricia as in Zayn's mum?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Why?" I asked, "We always stay home for Christmas all day, watch Christmas movies, and stuff."

"Don't you think it's time for a change? Besides, Trisha invited the boys and I already called Eliz, she will be there. It's going to be fun," she squealed. She's acting really weird. "Go ahead," she ushered.

"O-kay," I answered. I run upstairs to my room as my Mom hollered, "Check the box in your closet."

I did what I was told and found a Christmas outfit. It was a dark red cocktail-length dress with one shoulder strap. It was gorgeous. Why would Mom buy me a dress? I mean it's Christmas, not prom. Besides, I usually wear PJs on Christmas. Ignoring the weirdness, I grabbed the dress and got ready.

"Honey are you ready?" Mum hollered downstairs.

"Hold on!" I hollered back. I took one last look at my appearance. I checked my make up, I put a little on and grabbed my purse and the presents. When we got back, me and Eliz decided to go Christmas shopping for the boys. It was very hard, I must say. We decided to join our money and buy one present for each of them.

Once I was downstairs, I noticed Mum wearing a red dress too.

"Honey, you look gorgeous," Mum squealed.

"You too," I answered giving her a weird look as we headed to the car.