7: Zayn's Room

When I a gain consciousness, the first thing I noticed was the smell. It's smelled like heaven. I opened my eyes and there were posters everywhere. Posters of girls in bra, naked, and there's Megan Fox staring at me. There was also a One Direction poster, weird.

Suddenly, it hit me. 

Have you ever had that feeling that someone just puked in your face? Well that's what I felt when I realized I just fainted in front of Zayn Malik- a member of the biggest band of the whole world who I used to have a huge crush on.

"Oh you're awake!" said a sexy voice with the sexiest accent of all sexiest accents in the world. Then I realize who it is, I take that back!

"Your room is so....disturbing." I commented. Stupid me, I shouldn't have said that, I shouldn't have said that,  I shouldn't have... Holy shit! He's half-naked, I repeat he's half naked!

"Uh...where's Eliz?" I asked.

"I'll get Lizzy!" he said cheerfully.

"Lizzy?" I asked but he was gone. Megan Fox please stop staring at me please!

A couple of minutes later, Eliz arrived at he's room.

"Oh my God, he is such a bad boy!" she said looking at the posters, her eyes twinkling in amusement. Jeez, this woman!

"Lizzy," I imitated Zayn's accent.

"Huh? Yes? What?" she said looking around.

"Tell me what happened, what the heck am I doing in his room?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at her.

So she explained everything. Apparently, after I fainted in front of ZaynMalik they took me to his house to be sure I'm alright. And for the record, Zayn's mom- Patricia took care of me.

"And I think I just won the award of the most embarrassing moment of all embarrassing moments," I said.

"No silly, he's totally into you!" she said, smiling.

"Oh My Gosh, really?" I said with no expression.

"Killjoy!" she said walking towards the door, "Oh and the boys will be here at 6:00 pm."

"Wait.....What?" I asked. 

A/N Remember people, THIS IS FICTION. The stuff about Zayn's room is MADE UP.