[1] Ran x F!Reader • I wouldn't say that I'm in love...

> First request
> Requested by myself cause I love Ran

——————————————

<Y/N's P.O.V>

It was a pretty fine day at school... Well, y'know, just the normal routine. Sometimes you do hang out with the Afterglow, mostly because of Ran is your friend. Y'know, the band's people aren't bad at all, they're very nice, of course. I like to hang out with Himari cause with her, it has that cute aura, same with Moca and Tsugumi. And with Tomoe, it feels like she's the one I can rely on... And with Ran... Well, you can say...

I just had this

Tiny, little...

Just a little bit crush on her—

Who am I kidding I love her so much-

But how am I supposed to to tell her?! What if she doesn't like girls and thinks I'm a weirdo? Ughhhh this feeling is so hard to convey... "(Y/N)-chan~" I felt a little flick on my forehead as I snapped back to reality. "A-Ah, I'm sorry..." I said as I put Moca's hand away. "You've been spacing out lately, is everything alright?" Ran, the love of my life asked. "O-Oh... It's nothing, just stress from school." I chuckled a little. We were just doing a group homework project in Tsugumi's coffee shop.

"Well, we better finish this soon if we want to practice..." Ran sighed. "It's okay! I'm sure we'll do fine~" Himari smiled as she put a piece of cake into her mouth. "Eat as much as you want!" Tsugumi smiled at her friend. "What about the homework...?" I asked and chuckles a bit. "Ah! I haven't finished it yet!" Himari cried and take her pen to work on the questions.

——-•

"I'm finished~" Moca announced as she stretched back. "Yeah, me too." Tomoe smiles. "Have you finished it all, Himari?" I asked. "Only one left~ I'm going to make it!" "Go, go! Hii~chan~" The white haired female encourages. Tsugumi is currently busy with her job, so it might as well take a while.

Then we've finally finished all with the jobs we're supposed to do, it's time to go to the live house... "Isn't it late...? Would Marina let us practice?" The brunette questions. "It's not the closing time yet, we should be able to at least practice 1 or 2 more hours." Ran answered as the six of us start to walk there.

I just sat there and watch the others perform, I usually only gaze at Ran... Most of the time.... Stop daydreaming, (Y/N)! I shouted to myself, knowing I'd never get Ran's heart anyways... I wish I could be something more than friends to her...

"What'd you think about this performance, (Y/N)?" I gasped back to the real world as I heard Ran's voice. "A-Ah... It was the same as always..." Using Ran's catchphrase to describe her concert, way to ruin everything, (Y/N)... I mentally face palmed myself as I said that sentence. "Then it was great! Good job! Hey, hey, hoh!" Himari cheers.

I sighed, glad that no one said a thing...

——-•

Saying goodbye to everyone, there are only Ran and me left...

"U-Um... Hey Ra-"

"I have something to say."

"O-Oh? You go first then..."

"Well, refute me if I'm wrong but... You like me, right?" Eh?! "I-I mean... It's alright if you don't l-like me back... a-as long as w-" I didn't get to finish my sentence, and suddenly- I felt her lips touches on my own's, the soft, red lips was placed on mine... It took me time to analyze what's happening around me...

Did...

Did she...

Did Ran?!

DIDRANJUSTKISSEDME-

————————————————

April 17th, 2021