[4] Sayo x M!Reader • Cookie Of Love

I'm surprised no one had ordered a Kokoro or Moca yet loL-

———————————

<Sayo's P.O.V>
"You have been spacing out on practice lately, Sayo." I have been once again being snapped back to reality by Yukina... Was it my obsession with fries...? No it isn't... Of course... It's just, there's this boy... He usually help Marina with her job at the Live House... I've noticing him since I first met him... I asked Marina and she said his name was (Y/N) (L/N)... Well, such a beautiful name... wait. What am I even thinking? Snap out of it Sayo... The joint concert is soo-

"Do you girls want any drinks or some fruit? Marina told me to give this to you guys." (Y/N) walked into the room as I only know to look at him. "Thank you, but we must focus on practicing-" "Actually, we can take a break, right? I'm sure practice can be done anytime." I spoke up. "Yeah~ I did bring some cookies!" Lisa smiled as she put her bass down and get the cookies from her bag. I walked over to (Y/N) and take the fruit tray. "So... How long have you worked here?" I question. "Ah, just for a few months. Marina is my cousin, so I'm just helping her with everything." (Y/N) explained.

"I see..." I don't know what else to add on this, actually... "There's... A baking lesson at Hazawa's bakery tomorrow..." I trailed off. "Oh! I'm planning to go there too! I heard that they'd be making cookies, so I'm planning to come by." (Y/N) smiled. "What a coincidence. I'm planning to go there too." I said. Only I will understand the truth myself. "Oh! We can go there together, do you want me to pick you up?" (Y/N) offers. "Thank you. I'll text you the address... May I have your number?" I questions.

"Here..."

We exchanged numbers, as he walks out, I sighed a relief. "Ooo, somebody just got a crush~" Lisa chuckles. "N-Nonsense! It's just a coincidence..." I pout. "Sayo... Is that why you're always distracted?" Yukina asked. "No... I will be focused from now on..." I respond. "Sh-Should we continue our practice?" Rinko asked. "Yeah! I'm feeling like playing the drums right now!" Ako cheers. "Then, let's go." I sigh.

———•

"Here we are!" (Y/N) smiled as we've finally made it to the bakery. "Let's go!" He dragged me into the crowded bakery, which everyone is waiting to make the treat. I found a spot to stand at, and (Y/N) just followed me. Soon, the owner of the bakery just set everyone in motion and tell them what to do. I got my bowl out, flour, and everything. (Y/N) also helped in measuring the ingredients. "Mixing until it's white...?" I mumbled. "Oh, yeah, it means just continue to mix until it's combined together, until it's smooth. The color wouldn't be very white, it could have a little tint of yellow too." (Y/N) explains.

"I see... You do know much about this..." I said as I continue to mix my bowl.

———•

Time had passed, final step was to put it in the oven. "Let me help you, it could be dangerous for you to be burnt." (Y/N) said as he looks at the tray. "A heart shaped cookie?" He asks. "Just put it in the oven." I said, blushing a bit as he follows my word. "So... How does it feel like being in a band?" (Y/N) asked. "Oh? As long as you have that hobby, then you can feel better when you're with the band members." I said. "As I remember, you play the guitar, right?" "Yeah." "You play it really well! Some part of the song at your guitar solo, it's just great!" (Y/N) praised.

"You think so...? I'm glad..." I said.

"Oh hey, looks like it's done!" (Y/N) cheers. "I'll get it out." I came to the oven, opening the cover and get the tray out. I split the cookies into separate bags... One for Hina, Yukina and everyone... And... "Here you go..." I said shyly and give (Y/N) one of the bags... "Oh? You made some for me too? I..." He then noticed the shape of the cookie... heart...

"Well, just take it... Like a gift from me to you." I said and put the bag onto his hand. "Sayo..." (Y/N) trailed off.

"I like you... too!"

My heart just like it stopped beating...
He likes me back!

——————————————————————

April 25th, 2021