[6] Sayo x F!Reader • I-It wasn't jealousy...

Yoohooo one of my best girl Sayo again~! I just love her... Isn't she a big cutie...

——————————•••

(Y/N)'s P.O.V••

"O-Oh my gosh..." I mumbled out, catching Lisa's attention. Lisa, Hina and I learned in the same class, so we'd occasionally talk to each other... And now is the break time! So we can do whatever we want! "Is something wrong, (Y/N)?" Lisa questioned. "Oh! It's nothing, I just... My sister, (S/N) (Sister's name) is arriving in this weekend! Geez, it's been a long time since I've seen her..." I said, looking at my phone again. "Oh! That's great for you!" Lisa smiled. "I'll come and greet her at the airport by Friday... Should I ask Sayo to come with me too?" I asked, mostly to myself.

"Oh-ho-ho~ Yes! Letting your girlfriend meeting one of you family member, that'd be a good impression for future purpose!" Lisa smiled as I just pouted at her. "I'll ask her later." I just sighed and put my phone away.

~~~•

"Oh? I'm terribly sorry, (N/N)... But I have an upcoming joint concert... I'm afraid I cannot come with you..." Sayo said, you can tell she wants to come, but she knows that this concert is also very important to Yukina. "But with that... I'll make it up to you with a kiss, okay?" Without question, I just came right in with the kiss, it was short and sweet. "Well, you'll also have to buy me ice cream later!" You pouted as Sayo just chuckled and nod.

~~~•

"Where is sheeee..." I sighed, looking all the way around for (S/N). "(Y/N)!" You turn to the voice's direction quickly, and noticed (S/N) right away. "(S/NNNN)!!! Gosh! It's been such a long time!" You said as your sister just agrees, I mean, who wouldn't be happy to meet their siblings again? Even though we fight quite a lot as a child but we still gets along well. "Aww... I thought your girlfriend is coming with you... Did you lie about having a girlfriend just to make me jelly?" (S/N) pointed at me on my chest as I shook my head.

"Why would I even waste my time thinking of a lie like that? Gee, she's just quite busy with her band today... So maybe someday." You sighed as your sister just laughed it off. You two went to have lunch and a walk around the park. You and your sister are having a great time together, you two brought ice cream, fly some kite, just like the old days...

Sayo's P.O.V••

My obsession for fries got the best of me again... I sighed as I walk down the park's sidewalk. I should probably invite (Y/N) to have some fries with me later... Wait... Wouldn't that just be weird...? No... She'd understand... right? I looked up from the ground... And I was not prepared for what I saw... (Y/N)... With another girl...?

She's... No! She's not! (Y/N) is very loyal... She wouldn't...

(Y/N) and that girl were eating ice cream... At our usual place! What are they doing?!

After finishing their ice creams, (Y/N) and the girl went to buy some kites and flew it to the sky together. "Ay, ay! You aren't doing it right!" (Y/N) then stands behind that girl and put... her hand on hers... I can't take this anymore! I jumped out of my hiding place and went out to hug (Y/N) in my arms. "S-Sayo?" (Y/N) turned around, a bit surprised to see me. "Geez! I thought you were getting kidnapped or something?" The girl angrily said as she quickly focused on her kite. "Sayo... Aren't you busy practicing?" (Y/N) asked me. "We just got dismissed." I told her bluntly, still holding her tight in my arms.

"You two are creeping me out. Get your own room!" The girl who's with (Y/N) called out again, looking annoyed as always. "Heyy! You can't talk to my girlfriend like that! I'm gonna be mad!" (Y/N) pouted. "What are you gonna do, tell mom? You're still a crybaby." The female sticked out her tongue at (Y/N). How dare she-! "Hey!!! That's not niceee! No more ice cream for youuuu" (Y/N) whined as the girl just rolled her eyes.

The day soon ended... Thank god...

"Bye (Y/N)~! I'm gonna head to my friend's house now, sooo, wanna meet up tomorrow too?" The girl asks. "Hmm, sure! At this park too?" "Sure." They waved at each other goodbye as I just gazed over to (Y/N) a few times... "Who is she...?" I questioned. "Oh! She's the one I needed to pick up from the airport this morning!" (Y/N) answered. A moment of silence...

"Oh! Wait! I even forgot to introduce nicely... Her name is (S/N) (L/N), she got a scholarsh-" "Wait... (L/N)?" I repeated. "Yeah? Why?" "So... You two are sisters?!" I panicked. "Wait- You didn't know???" (Y/N) were just shocked as I am... "So... It makes sense now... Why you were acting like that~!" Oh nose...

"Were you jealousss?" (Y/N) giggled as she got closer to my face, I just blushed heavily at that. "N-No-! It was just..." I muttered. "Just what~?" "Okay! Okay fine... I was just... A tiny bit... Jealous..." "Of my sister." (Y/N) 'finished'. "Is that really necessary?!" My cheeks got even redder than it already was. "Okay~ Okay~ gotcha... I'll get you French fries!" "R-Really- I mean... I just want you to stop teasing me..." I pouted.

"Alright~ Darling~ now! Let's go get fries~!!" I was about to nod my head, but then I felt a kiss on my cheeks... It was (Y/N), and she ran away.

"(Y-Y/N)!" I shouted, running after her...

What a long day...