[2] Mashiro x M!Reader x Nanami • Choose!

<(Y/N)'s P.O.V>

It's another boring day... Well, in this school, of course. Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate a bit as I pulled it out secretly to check what's happening.

Ah, it's Nanami again...

She's my childhood friend from a long time now, and since we started high school, Nanami got into an all girl school, while I, got into an all boy school. We usually meet up after school at the Live House-where Nanami would be practicing with the Morfonica... Well, you could say I got along pretty well with the girls, especially Mashiro - the vocalist. Mashiro is some sort of a quiet girl, but she's pretty talkative when it's about me usually, so it isn't hard to talk to her, she's an interesting person, too...

Back to Nanami, I'm the closest to her in the band, she plays the bass... Wish I could be that talented though... Anyways.

—-

Nanami: Hey~ So we're gonna meet again at the Live House after school today, you coming?

(Y/N): Of course, I'm looking forward to see you practice :)

Nanami: Alright then~~

—-
I focused back on class after then, it's all lectures... So boring, wish I can return home as soon as possible...

——-•

"Jeez, you don't know how boring my physics teacher is! All he does is yapping about something we don't understand!" I complained. "Fufu~ I'm sure it's not that hard~" Nanami chuckled. "I-I'm sure if you just try then... You'll make it!" Mashiro smiles. "Thank girls, but I'm so screwed in physics..." I gave out a sigh. "I-I can help you with it if you w-" "You can always ask me." Nanami cut off what Mashiro was trying to say as she just smiles like nothing just happened.

"I-I mean! I unders-" "What about this weekend?" Nanami continued to cut off Mashiro. "U-Um..." Mashiro frowned a little. "Hey, won't you let her finish the sentence?" I chuckled a little, trying to not get in troubles. "Okay, okay, what's that you're trying to say?" Nanami asks. "O-Oh... Um... I just... Also want to help you with physics... too..." Mashiro said quietly. "Oh, that's okay, us three can meet up on Saturday if you want!" I said. "Then it's decided~" Nanami said.

"Hey! You two! Aren't we going to practice?" The three turned around as they heard Tsukushi. "Well, it's time to practice." Nanami said and walked over to the practice room. I decided to sit on the chair to watch the girls play... Mashiro's voice is... angelic... Finally, the practice is over as I clapped my hands for them. "That was amazing!" I cheers. "Thanks~" Nanami replied. "Y-You think so?" I could see Mashiro blushed a little, probably just embarrassed. "Of course! We're the most amazing band!" Tsukushi said proudly as she put away her drumsticks.

"Haha~ good job everyone! Now... Let's all have dinner, shall we?" Tōko invited as everyone nod their heads.

——-•

"You sure I can come with?" I said nervously... I have never gone out eating with them... And being the only boy makes me feel a bit... Nervous too... At least there is Nanami that I can feel comfortable with... "Of course, Nanami's friend is our friend after all!" Tōko put a thumbs up. "Y-Yeah, we don't mind at all!" Mashiro said. "It'd be extra fun to have you with anyways~" Nanami smiled. "Oh, we're here." Rui announced to the group as they made it to the restaurant.

Sitting down on the chairs, we got our menu's and begin to order the food. "Hmm... Anything you'd like to recommend me...? I have never eaten here before..." "O-Oh! The shrimp with salad here is really g-" "Silly Mashiro~ He's allergic to shrimp~" Nanami chuckled a little as she points to a food in the menu. "This is (F/F) (Favorite Food), your favorite, right?" Nanami questioned. (If your fav food is shrimp then change it to ur 2nd fav)

"Oh! You remembered? Yeah! It's my favorite! Let's go with that." I answered, but as soon as you did, you saw Mashiro, cupping the menu on her face, she was embarrassed. "It's alright, Mashiro! You didn't know..." I said, trying to cheer up the shy female. "Y-Yeah... I'll note that..." Mashiro sighed.

——-•

The meal was finished quickly as the band walked on their different ways to go back home. Nanami is my childhood friend so our houses are next to each other, and Mashiro's way back home is also on the way back to ours, so the three of us walked back to each's houses.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Heyy... What's with this silence? Aren't we going to talk about something?" I nervously asked. "Oh~ If you insist~" Mashiro lifted her head up right after Nanami said so. "I-I also want to say something!" The white haired female said. "Then go-" "I'll go first." Nanami cut through your words. "Wait!" Mashiro stopped her. "I like you, (Y/N) (L/N)." With no hesitation, Nanami blurted out, while Mashiro's eyes are about to tear up. "(Y/N)! I like you!" Mashiro shouted after.

"W-Wait! Girls-" You didn't know how to respond to any of them... You don't know who to choose- What is even happening?!

"He'll pick me over you. We've been friends for years. Since we were 5." Nanami said. "(Y-Y/N) is also close with me!" Mashiro said. "Mashiro, Nanami, wa-"

"Pick, (Y/N)!"

———————————————————

April 18th, 2021