Part 10

Hey beautiful people ;)) enjoy this chapter
————————(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ----------

The next morning

Louis got woke up by a knock on the door. He sighs before deciding  to get up and open the door.

Freak.

It's girl day today. Ugh

Louis finally open the door. It was Paul.

"Good morning, Paul" Louis greeted him by a still-sleepy-smile.

"Good morning, prince Louis-"

"Please call me Louis"

"JUST Louis, my prince?"

"Yes. JUST Louis"

"As you wish p- Louis"

"So what made you come here, Paul?"

"I came here to tell you it's almost time for the- uhmm girl day- as what Niall call it. So it's better to get ready now, p- Louis"

Paul's still struggling to call Louis JUST Louis. But he'll do whatever the prince says and just to make him comfortable. Paul will get used to it anyway.

"Ah, thank you Paul. And yes you are probably right. I should get ready. Please come and call me when it is time to leave"

"Of course, Louis"

Louis mumbled a little thanks and shut  the door quietly.

Guess it's time for the girl day. I hate it here. I hope it'll be fine.

35 minutes later

There's a knock on the door. And-
It wasn't Paul. Except it was Harry. I wonder why.

"Hey" louis greeted with a frown. "I thought Paul was coming here to tell me when it's time" Louis asks with a confusion.

"Yeah but he's busy with getting the car ready for us. And everyone is quite busy today so I guess it's better to get you by myself" Harry shrugged. Voice shaking a little. Which is odd.

Is- is he nervous? No. Of course not. Why would he be nervous?

"Ready to go, now?" Harry asks hesitantly... he's very odd today.

What's wrong with him?

Louis muttered a little 'yeah'. Harry's wearing a fancy clothes today. And he's wearing a brown suede Chelsea boot. It's very warm today and he's wearing a coat. Nobody knows why. Maybe he'll take it off later.
Today's not a special day for Louis so he's not wearing any fancy clothes.

As they're walking through the hallway, long long hallway, the two were silence. Nobody is saying anything. All they can hear is their breath, the beat of their heart and the foot step. Until Louis ask,

"How are you today, haz?"

Harry still gets a little butterflies at that nickname. Especially when it's Louis. But he doesn't need to know that now, does he?
Although he gets a little nervous talking to Louis -and again Louis doesn't need to know that- he still managed to say 'I'm fine'. Why is he so nervous? Pfft nobody knows why.

"Doesn't seem like it"
Louis did NOT want to say that. He did not want to push the curly lad, like that. So he just bow his head.

Harry snaps his head, looking at Louis now.
"What do you mean?"

"You just- you seem a little...nervous..? Today. I don't know."