Part 11

Los Amo a todos ustedes :)))))
私は、みんなを愛している:)))))
Mahal ko kayo lahat :)))))
I love all of you :)))))
Jag älskar alla :)))))
Ich liebe alle :)))))
J'aime tout le monde :)))))

Put this emoji "🤌" when there's a mistake.
~~~~<<<<~~<<<<~<~~<~~~~~~
Louis POV

"WE'RE GOING ON THE SHIP WI-" Niall sang. I don't mind though, Niall is such a happy, laidback and easygoing guy. But I guess Harry did mind, because he punched Niall with the bag and told him to shut up. I love the friendship between the boys. I mean, who doesn't?

As we arrived at the mall, Nialls first suggestion was going to Nandos. We all immediately shake our head and say no. We just arrived at the mall. Who even do that?! (a/n I'm sorry if you do that.)

We all decided to go and buy  records and CDs. Oh! And did you know that all of us make musics!? That's so sick! I'm so glad I had found something we all have in common.

Niall can play the guitar. I know, so cool. Liam can play the guitar and piano. Harry can play the guitar, piano and drums. AHHHH ITS GETTING BETTER........but.... Zayn...well zayn can play the triangle....oh and Niall said he'll teach zayn how to play the guitar so that's that. But here's the thing Zayn's voice is so good. It's calm but strong at the same time. I can't explain it. He was singing best year by 5sos.

And then there's me. Well I can only play the guitar and piano, like Liam. But I'm sure a can play the piano better than Liam. I'm pretty sure, 'cause I've been playing it since I was 4 sooo.
We'll make a great band I'm telling you.

After buying records and CD/DVDs, Niall keep begging us to go to nandos. We agree this time because we all were hungry.

~~~

We arrived at nandos and all of the foods smells delicious. Niall keep staring at someone else's food when we were waiting for ours to arrive.

"What are you doing? Can you stop doing that Niall?" Liam said, "people are going to think that the rest of us who's in this table are weird, when YOU are the only one who's weird here."

"I'm sorry payno what? You talk too fast for god sake." Niall replied.

"Just stop staring at others food, Niall" zayn said, and Niall only respond, "it looks too delicious not to stare at it. Plus, the person still haven't take a bite, while the five little wings are waiting to be eaten."
And Liam only respond with "such an idiot."

When our food arrived Niall quickly took a bite, no not just a bite but a big big bite. I'll choke if I were him. No human can do that. Only Niall, only Niall.

When I was going to get a tissue for myself my hand met with a soft large hand. It was warm. My heart flattered at how soft, warm and safe it is. I stopped and curiously but slowly, look at the person who brushed the hand in mine. A/N wait does that even make sense like it's almost 3 in a morning here so I don't know what the hell am I even talking about.

And it was Harry's. It was Harry. He quickly looked away as he quickly took a tissue to.

"Here." He handed the tissue to Niall like nothing happened while in the other I'm sitting here blushing because of what just happened. No one seemed to notice, which is great because I don't want anyone to witness that. Zayn and Liam are talking to each other so that's great. I don't what them to see that I'm blushing. It's probably not that red but I'll get caught if I keep thinking about it.

"It's so surprising how no one touch and call prince out here, in public." Louis said and Harry respond, " I made a rule. I don't want them to treat me like a god when in reality I'm just an ordinary person who got lucky and born to be a prince. Like it's just weird you know?"

"Aww so nice of you. Such a perfect prince. Don't you win the prize of perfection."

"Shut up." And I only respond with a hum. Buy hell no I regret it. "Aww you really listened to me. Don't you win the prize of being the good boy." ,Harry mocked me. For fuck sake.
Then they all shut their mouth up and stop what were they doing- except for Niall of course he was still munching his hamburger. I look up to see their eyes on me.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

"You said, and I quote 'for fuck sake' unquote," Liam answered, and when he realized he said it too he continue, "freak- sh- I said it. I said the f word didn't I? Oh no" Liam hide his face with his hand and groan.

"Blame Louis" I punched Harry not so softly and say "I did say that? I really said that out loud?" And Liam respond with a hum, face still covered by his hand.

Meanwhile we all heard Niall coughing loudly. Holy, he was choking. For god sake I told him to be careful. We all panicked first but Liam stood up and pat Niall's back and zayn gives him his water to Niall.

When we all finished eating our foods and Niall calmed down we head back to shopping.

We all went to our different ways. Niall and Liam is going to the candy shop. And zayn is probably in salon getting his hair done. And I'm left with Harry.

I saw Harry looking at the dress. Blue dress that looks so expensive. But he looked away and I can see the frown in his face. I pulled his wrist and entered at the shop. It was full of beautiful dress.

"Is this what you want?" I asked but he didn't answer. And he's trying to avoid my gaze. "Harry, look at me." But he still won't. " please Harry." And he finally did. "Is this what you want?"

"No- I mean yes- but... that dress is only for girls. I can't wear that. Plus, it won't look good on me."

"Oh trust me it'll looks good on you. You've got the shape. Everything will looks good on you. And Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Clothes doesn't have gender." I smiled softly.

"Didn't know you have a soft side."
"Everyone does." I replied. And continue, "c'mon test it! I haven't seen you in a dress before so I wanna see you in a dress. It's my first time seeing a guy in a dress. It's really a brave thing to do, you know?"

Harry was looking, more like staring at me in a creepy way but also...admiring me? I don't know it's just weird. But the weird thing is that I don't mind him staring at me. I like it though. I really do. I hate how I like it but I also don't mind how I like it. I don't mind how he gives me butterflies. I don't mind how much he adore me. I don't mind how I let him stare at me like that.

"C'mon let's go."

~~~

"Holy cow, Harry. You look good in that dress."•••

——————————————-

That's all for now people.

Buh bye love uuu

XxbirdyxX