Part 2

With both

'Be respectful okay?' Anne ask. She was nervous what her son will do.
Harry wasn't in mood so he just nodded in respond.

'Hi.' Anne greeted with a friendly smile.

' hey. Nice to meeting you again.' Johannah greeted with a bright smile,and hug anne.

'Well Uhm Harry this is prince Louis Tomlinson. The one your gonna marry.'
Anne said with a nervous smile on her face.

*well he's kind of good looking tho. wait what am I thinking*       'hi'     Harry said and put out his hand to shake louis' hand. He was TRYING to be friendly.

*oh mah ghaaaad. Is this guy even real!? I wanna touch that fooking dimple and that fooking curly hair.right.now.* with out knowing his jaw drop and the book he was holding as well. (Yes Louis loves book)      'Oops'
And with that Harry was kind of cringe with Louis' awkwardness, so he just rolls his eyes.

Phoebe and daisy just loughs at Louis' clumsiness.
'Oh shut up' Louis says after takin his book that fall onto the ground.

'Try to be more careful next time In front of your crush Lou' phoebe says with a wink.and with that Louis blush.was is THAT obvious ?

'Yes it's really obvious' daisy said.she always know what were people thinking. Like she was reading their mind. I know creepy right? Before Louis could say anything else his mom spoke up.

'And Louis this is prince Harry.'

'Hi nice to meet you' Louis was nervous but his trying to be not awkward again.
After shaking their hand Doris'
stomach growls.

'Mom I'm hungry' Doris said.(more like whisper cuz she didn't wanna be disrespectful) but Anne heard it.

'Oh yeah. You Guys probably be hungry now, so shall we eat?'

'Yeah of course' Johannah said.

'Oh yeah Harry can you show Louis around? Specially his room cuz he is gonna stay here for couple of weeks.'

Harry was shocked. He did not expect Louis would stay. 'What!? Mom-'before Harry could say some more his mom give him a look.

'No it's ok Queen Anne. I can ask someone else I know th-'

'No it's not ok. You guys are gonna marry someday somehow, so you have to spend more time together. Besides I think Harry wouldn't mind, right Harry?' She look at Harry but it wast more like a devilish glare for Harry. Harry was kind of cringe by it but at  the same time he was terrified by his mom too.

Harry sigh 'fine mother'

And Louis was shocked by Harry calling his mom (Anne) "mother".
'You call Queen Anne mother!? God your a good prince'

'You don't call your mom mother?'

'No I mean I call her mom.'

'I guess your just not a good prince' Harry teases.

Louis open his mouth in shock.'no I'm not that bad. Ask my mom I'm not that bad right mom?'

They all look at Johannah.
Johannah opens his mouth but not saying anything.

'Is he all ways like this?'
Harry ask and they all nodded.

'What do you mean "like this"?'
And they all just lough.

After laughing and they all calmed down Harry and Louis look at each other. Their eyes locked. Green meets blue. anne said something but the  two  were lost in their world. They were in the another world now. Green was just admiring the ocean blue eyes that you can get lost of. And blue was just really really in love with the green eyes. He wanna stay like this forever. He just wanna lay down on Comfy bed with this gorgeous green eyes.

Gamma clears her throat*again* not just Gemma tries to break the dream that were going between those two, no Anne tried to break that too.

Anne said "okay now we all calmed can we eat now ?"

But the two were 'busy'. So Gemma clears her throat but the two were still in the other world so she clears her throat again. And FINALLY the two woke up!

There were silence after that but Doris' stomach growls again and that where Anne break the silence.

'So...are we going now?'
They all nodded awkwardly.

___>_<______>_<________}*-*{

*i know it's short I'm sorry bout that*

Hey guys! I change some of them but I hope you all like this :)

I know louis is kind of childish in this story but I like it. And I don't know how does royal thingy works so I'm gonna do this on my own way. I hope you all like this:) sorry about the mistakes.

Btw

That's all for now

Thank you for reading and again I hope you enjoyed this.

Bye and don't forget to treat people with kindness;)

xBx