Part 5

After dinner

"Hey Louis"
Zayn said after knocking the door.

"Hey"
louis replied with a sad smile. He is not really in the mood right now. He want to be alone. He want to fix this out by himself. He doesn't want to hear or see anyone right now. But Zayn is already in the room. He can't just kick Zayn out. (He's a great guy you know?)

"I'm sorry but can I talk to you? But I can leave if you want. I just wanna talk so we can settle this, I mean like you know you have to take someone's advice to fix the problem you know? But if you want t-"
Zayn said nervously. he already regret walking in this room.

"No no no it's okay. Your right I need somebody to talk to."
louis cut him.

Zayn sat at the edge of Louis' bed.
"So... what happened? I know you barely know me but you can talk to me Louis"
Zayn said. He like being their to someone, helping someone. And he want to know louis better too.

Louis sighs before speaking. He honestly doesn't wanna tell this to Zayn (specially to someone he barely know) but he knows that fixing this by himself isn't really a good idea.
"I know this is a dumb reason to be sad or angry to but I heard your conversation with Harry."

Zayn eyes widen
"How much did you heard?"
Zayn asked curiously.

"Most of it...... I know he doesn't like me and it bothers me a lot cuz I like him. And I want be more to someone you know? And he has you...I'm kind of jealous to be honest"
louis said. He told Zayn most of  he's feelings and it felt......great. REALLY GREAT. And he felt like he can trust Zayn when he smiles softly to louis.

"He doesn't want to be 'more than friends' with me anymore...but we're still friends. And trust me he'll take some time to feel something towards you. And if he didn't, you'll find someone."
Zayn said. He really is so good at giving some advice to people.

"Oh."

Zayn laugh.
"It's ok you know. Don't worry about it now."

Louis appreciate how caring Zayn is right now.
"Thank you"

"No problem"
Zayn stand up to walk out from the room. And before he can open the door the door opened... it was Harry.

"Hi Louis"
Harry said softly.

"Hey what's up"louis said curiously.

"Just want to check if your alright." Harry said. He want to check if the blue eyes boy is alright because he was worried.
'Who said something really bad to louis?'
'Was it my fault? Did I do something wrong?'
'What did Zayn wanna talk about?'
All of this were in Harry's mind so he checked if louis was alright

"I'm fine now. Zayn helped me." Louis wink after saying Zayn helped him.

Harry was relief  but there  were  this weird feeling in his stomach. Harry tried to ignore it but it's impossible. He knows this is jealousy but he's keeping it inside. Cuz there is now reason why he would be jealous right now.
"Oh. Well it's late so I guess I'm going to bed now. But Louis, wanna meet my friends tomorrow? With Zayn.."

"Yeah sure."
Louis said calmly. But honestly he want to dance right now. He's meeting someone tomorrow and Harry was worried about him.

"Sounds great."
Harry said. And honestly Harry want to dance too he's going to meet his friend and Louis is coming. He's happy right now but that-weird-feeling is still inside of him.

"Ok I'm going now. Good night mates."
Zayn said.

"Yeah me too, night Louis."
Harry said.

"Ok me three. Night Harry and Zayn."
Louis said.

Louis fall asleep few minutes after Harry and Zayn walk out from the room.

Next morning

Louis heard a knock on the door.
He stand up lazily from his bed and open the door.

"Morning louis." Harry said a happy smile on his face.

"What are you doing in this early morning Harry?"
Louis said as he rub his eyes.

And to holly god Harry almost melt. Louis' voice is cuter than yesterday. And his eyes is brighter than yesterday. Brighter than the blue sky. Brighter than the sun. And honestly it's brighter than anything.

Harry wasn't moving so louis shake a hand I front of Harry's face.

"Harry?"louis said curiously.

"Huh-yeah ? What?"

"You wer-"

"Oooooh" Harry cut him cuz Harry remembered it and is embarrassed right now.
"By the way I was here to check if your ready to meet my friends."

Louis immediately remember that he's gonna meet Harry's friends
"Oh yeah. I literally forgot. Uhm give 25 minutes. Ok? Before Harry could say something louis close the door and get ready.

After 23 minutes

Louis is done getting ready. He open the door of his room and find Harry waiting for him there.

"Your 2 minutes early-which is good-. By the you look good"
Harry said. And Harry isn't lying louis really looks good not gonna lie.

"Thanks" louis said shyly.

"Let's go?" Harry ask and Louis nodded.

_______*‰_______‰*___________________—_____________

This one is long but I hope you liked it.

Bye and treat people with kindness

xBx