four

jisung had woken up around 1PM to his phone obnoxiously ringing.

he groaned, rolling over to check the caller id. it was minho.

he quickly answered and was greeted with a warm "good morning, baby"

"morning min, did you sleep well?" jisung asked in a tired and groggy voice.

"i did, you?"

"yeah i was out like a light, felixs bed in sooooo comfy i could just lay here all day." minho could hear the shuffles of jisung moving around in the bed through the phone.

"well too bad, because i'm coming to pick you up in 30 minutes."

"minhooooo, you can't. i promised felix i'd stay tonight too"

"but i miss you, baby"

"fine, if you want you can come visit us later tonight when felix gets back, whenever that is. i'll let you know when he gets home, kk?"

"alright. just make sure you eat something today. i love you, mwah"

"i love you too, byeeee"

once the call had ended, jisung fell right back asleep ignoreing the fact minho told him to go eat. not that he wasn't hungry, he was actually starving. but his desire to sleep in that warm cozy bed was much stronger.

👾

7:00pm
"IM HOMEEEEEE" felix yelled as he busted through the doors into his cool, air conditioned house. it felt quite nice compared to the scorching summer heat outside.

felix furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't get a response. "jisungieeee?" felix called out as he made his way up the stairs. once he had reached the top step, he heard the faint sound of the shower.

he continued to walk into his room to see the bathroom door wide open with jisung showering inside. the glass was foggy but he could still see a distorted silhouette of his best friends perfect body.

disregarding that, the australian decide to just get on server and see who was on while he waited for jisung to finish up.

he then slipped on his headset and turned on his water cooled pc.

felix has joined the server

felix: hey guys

jeongin: LIX OH MY GOD YOU WONT BELIEVE IT!

felix: wh-

hyunjin has joined the server

jeongin: I MET CHAN AND HES SO FUCKING HOT, LIKE THE HOTTEST MOTHER FUCKER IVE EVER SEEN, HES GOT VEINY ARMS AND BIG MUSCLES. SUCH. A. DADDY.

felix: OMG NO WAY

hyunjin: what the hell is going on...chan i swear to god if you put a single hand on him, i'll find you and cut off your ties with this world.

chan: chill, he's a minor. i didn't touch him inappropriately.

changbin: sounds like someone is jealous *cough cough* hyunjin *cough*

hyunjin: yeah, i am. what about it.

jeongin: don't worry jinnie, he didn't try and touch me. i did beg him to let me suck him off though...but he wouldn't let me.

hyunjin: fine i'll believe you, but i'm coming to visit you next weekend because i really want to meet you too.

jeongin: no way! Really?!?!

hyunjin: yup!

jeongin: fuck yeah!

felix: anyways, i'm glad you and chan got to meet, jeongin. but that makes me curious...what does jeongin look like?

chan: i don't know how to put this without sounding like a pedo... it just sounds wrong. but he's good looking and has a really defined jawline. he's probably the most attractive person i've ever met.

jeongin: he definitely wants to have sex with me.

chan: no!

jeongin: come onnnnnnn please! just once?!

chan: i'm not going to jail just because of a horny teen and his fantasies. absolutely not.

jeongin: bye, i can't take the humiliation anymore. i wish to no longer be present.

jeongin has left the server

hyunjin: nooooooooo, someone message him to come backkkkk

chan: i just did.

jeongin joined the server

jeongin: CHAN YOU CANT TEASE ME LIKE THAT JUST TO GET ME TO JOIN BACK!??

felix: omg...what did he say

hyunjin: if it's illegal istg i'll find you-

jeongin: he said... AND I QUOTE "why don't you be a good boy for me a join the server again" AHHUMMMMM UMMM YOU CANT DO THAT, IM LITERALLY SO HORNY NOW

hyunjin: chan!

felix: he technically didn't say anything wrong, jeongin just has a kinky, horny, teen mind that twisted it.

chan: exactly my point.

jeongin: again, i'm so embarrassed to be here.

hyunjin: it's okay, i like you being here so please don't leave jeongin"

jeongin: nut nut nut your voice is like pure silk, smooth like butter. hyunjin please stop saying my name like that or i'm literally driving to seoul to make you make me un-horny

changbin: let's PLEASE change the topic and focus on the game, i'm tired of y'all horny fuckers, especially you jeongin...

jeongin: i-

hyunjin: fine, i'm going to the nether to collect blaze rods. usually seungmin does this with me but he's not playing today, so who's coming with?

changbin: i will

felix: jeongin, come to the village with me again.

jeongin: kk

chan: where is jisung?

felix: he's in the shower. he should be out soon.

as if on queue, jisung walked out on the bathroom in just a towel.

felix had seen his body a million times. he's not gonna lie, his best friend is hot. that's not just an opinion, it's a fact.

he muted and took off his head set for a moment to greet jisung who was asking him about work. "it was boring, how about your day?"

jisung laughed a bit as he threw on a t-shirt. "i woke up like a half hour ago- wait, are you online right now?"

"yeah, wanna join?"

"nah, not today. i'll just watch."

"wanna support be from underneath the desk then?" felix joked.

although jisung knew it was a joke, he wouldn't care to do it again, and he knew for a fact that felix wouldn't mind either.

"yeah, i'll always support my best friend" he said throwing a wink.

"then let's get this started, shall we?"

±±±±±±±±±±±±±•👾•±±±±±±±±±±±±±
a/n
as you can tell there will still be focus on the side ships as well, i just can't help but get carried away with jeongins character. he's so fun to write about.

next chapter gets interesting ;)