eighteen 🔞

minho had made the boys a delicious plate of spaghetti and sausage which they ate within what seemed like seconds.

but now it was later that night and they had to get on the server just as they promised they would. that being said, felix and jisung sat down my their monitors, put on their headsets and turned on their pcs. meanwhile, minho was laying on felixs large comfortable bed, casually scrolling in his phone.

felix joined the server
jisung joined the server

jeongin: and the she saw me in the kitch-

felix: what's up fuckers

jisung: yo

hyunjin: hey guys

felix: is everyone on?

chan: yeah, sorry lol me n changbin are focusing on rebuilding the mob spawner since a creeper blew it up.

felix: well fuck.

jeongin: anyways, back to what i was saying before those two showed up, hyunjin. i was walking around in my house in just my boxers LIKE I ALWAYS DO, because i basically live alone. and with just my luck, my mom walks in the front door and saw all the hickeys and marks you gave me. so she's pissed and is a making me go get checked for stds. WE USED PROTECTION and i told her that, but i slipped up and said "he used protection" and so i just outed myself to my mom as well and she left, again. so yeah...

chan: are you okay?

jeongin: i will be, i'll just apologize when she comes back.

hyunjin: you shouldn't have to apologize for being gay.

chan: hyunjin is right. you don't need to apologize for being yourself.

jeongin: but she's all i have left

chan: you have us, jeongin.

jeongin: this is so annoying. i just wanna run away with someone, forget all my problems and get my ass ate.

chan: you mister, need to learn that sex is not a healthy coping mechanism

jeongin: but it takes my mind off it and makes me happy so...i guess we can agree to disagree.

chan: whatever, just make good choices.

jeongin: you're such a dad.

changbin: felix, come help build the mob spawner.

hyunjin: yeah and jisung, i'm working on building a rollercoaster so come help me

seungmin: bruh, that's so useless. why did you waste half of our supplies to build rails.

hyunjin: for fun, stop being a grouch.

seungmin: oh fuck you, i'm not a grouch.

hyunjin: you would

seungmin: i hate how horny you are.

hyunjin: you didn't last night.

seungmin: youre dead. hear me? d e a d

hyunjin: you were being so dirty, letting me touch you under the sheets while jeongin and chan slept on the couch.

seungmin: hyunjin. stop.

hyunjin: fine. mr.grouch

jisung: enough with the bickering, i'm on my way over, hyunjin