CHAPTER 31

I was completely caught off guard when she came and started speaking, 

she said " Hello Stella, I am Lupa the werewolf goddess and also happened to be your grandmother" when she said this I looked at the grandmother the one which I knew growing up, Lupa noticed this and corrected herself by calling herself the 'biological grandmother'.

She then continues by saying, " since I am your father James's mother and also happened to be the werewolf goddess, your father was a part werewolf and part demigod."

Saying this she stops suddenly and shots a glare, which was more like a death stare at two people who were also in the same room like she was threatening them to come forward,

and so they did and said, " Hello Stella, I am Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty and confidence, this is my son Eros, the love god" she said pointing towards the male who was with her.

I was a bit confused thinking about what does the goddess of beauty and confdence and the god of love have to do with me or my family.

She said, " dear Stella, it was my fault that you didn't have the chance to be raised by my biological mother and that you had to live these many years without knowing about your own powers."

I looked at Athena since she was the only mother of mine I knew, while expecting some kind of explanation for everything that was happening.

But Aphrodite continued saying that, " me, Athena, and Artemis hated your father before we found out that he was the son of Lupa and was one of us. One day this hate we had towards each other turned into a fight between us, though it was three against one, your father who is the alpha king of all the werewolves and was stronger than all of us combined, I couldn't take it anymore so without consulting any my sisters before I did anything, I came to Eros and asked him for help, so he cast a spell on one of his arrows and shot it at James, the spell was that the victim of the arrow would have a child with the next opposite gender person they saw, and that happened to be Artemis." She stopped there.

Now another woman steps forward, I assumed that she was Artemis as she was the only woman I didn't recognize among all the women in the room and was also my mother now, which felt pretty strange.

Artemis then said," it is good to see you, Stella, you must have already guessed, but I am still going to introduce myself to you, I am Artemis, the goddess of hunt, wildlife, chastity, women, and childbirth. As Aphrodite already told you and as you know now, you are my biological daughter, you also might be wondering if I was your real mother then why did I give you up?

Well as I told and you know I am also known to be the goddess of chastity and when I found out about you, I couldn't keep you since I wanted to be the perfect leader for my nymphs, though I knew my daughter meant more to me than my nymphs, but I also knew that my daughter was more powerful than my nymphs, you had a father and a mother who was more than ready to raise you even after knowing that you were not her biological daughter whereas those nymphs were orphans and had nobody except me to guide and take care of them, so I decided to keep you till I give birth and then gave you to the people I trust the most with your life who were your father and my sister Athena. Even after I gave you to James and Athena, I still disguised myself every now and then and came to see you though you didn't realize it, I am really sorry for this Stella, you don't deserve this but i still put you there, I am really sorry. but I can help you with the powers you inherited from me, if it is fine with you." Saying this she stepped away from me and signaled my parents that it was their chance now.

Listeningto all this I had a lot of mixed feelings in me and a raising amount ofanxiety too, as my parents who haven't spoken to me properly since they saw me inOlympus, were coming closer and closer, I just knew they were going to reveal a lot ofthings, every step they took towards me It only panicked me more, maybe because Iwas terrified that it might in a way break my heart for some reason...