Back pain

Harry's pov:

The boys and I arrived at the hotel after our concert. Lou and i shared a room and liam and niall shared a room. We said goodnight to the other lads and went to our rooms. We watched some movies together. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:30pm. We needed to get up at 6 tomorrow so i thought it was time for bed. "Hey lou wanna cuddle a bit and go to sleep?" I asked. "Yeah i would love that" louis said and kissed me. We changed and got into bed. We tangled our legs together and i laid my head on his chest. Louis started to stroke my hair and massage my scalp. "Mmm that feels great Lou, thanks". I mumbled. I love when he does this. After a few more minutes we both fell asleep.

Louis' pov:

I woke up by the alarm. I groan and turn it off. I look at Haz and see that he's still sleeping. I gently get closer to him and caress his cheek softly. "Hazzie wake up love". "Hmmm can't we just stay in bed all day?" He said. "I wish we could darling" i answered while i laid on his chest. I was practically laying on top of him. After 10 minutes of cuddling i was struggling again to keep my eyes open so i got off harry and went to the bathroom to get ready. When i was showered and dressed i got out of the bathroom and saw that Harry fell back asleep. When i got closer his face was scrunched up like he was in pain. I frowned and decided to wake him up again. "Hey love you fell asleep again, it's really time to get ready now". I said softly while stroking his hair. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. "Mmm fine" he groaned. He sat up and winced. "Hey what's wrong darlin?" I asked concerned. "Oh it's nothing" he smiled at me. I didn't really believe him.

Harry's pov:

I tried to sit up but a sharp pain shot through my back and i winced in pain. "Hey what's wrong darlin?" Louis asked. "Oh it's nothing." I lied as convincing as possible. I stood up and another sharp pain shot through my back. My hand immediately went to my back and i walked to the bathroom as normal as I could. I really hope louis didn't see, i don't wanna worry him. It's been bothering me for a few years now but it's probably this much today cause we did another pyramid last night. Normally i'm at the top but this time i was at the bottom. That really didn't help.

We were at the recording studio right now. I didn't get any more sharp pains but it was constant now. And it got worse by time. As long as i could sit down i could handle it, but when i have to walk or stand it's almost unbearable. Liam and Niall already recorded and now louis was in the boot. I was talking when louis came back into the room. "Haz it's your turn". I smiled at him. I stood up and winced again. "Are you sure you're okay hazzie?" Louis asked. "Yeah lou i'm fine" i said. "Then why do you keep wincing when you stand up?" He asked. "I just twisted my ankle, that's all" what a stupid excuse, i thought to myself. I started to move to the boot really slow and a bit hunch over cause i really couldn't stand up straight anymore. I heard laughing behind me. "Harry you look like an old man with back problems" niall and liam laughed. I just stuck my tongue out and looked at louis. He wasn't laughing, his face was full of concern. I walked further to the booth and started to record. After 10 minutes i was almost crying from the pain. "Could i maybe please sit down to record? My back is hurting really much." I asked with puppy eyes. The man sighed and signed to someone else to give me a chair. I gladly sat down and sighed in relief. I finished my recording session and went back to the other lads. It was already lunch time now so we decided to go and grab something to eat.

We were now at a meet and greet. Louis has been giving me concerned looks all day whenever i winced or whimpered, or when i'm walking really slow and a bit hunched over. It was around 3:30 pm now and i have been standing since lunch. We had an interview right after and there weren't any chairs. In 30 minutes we had a small break and then had to meet fans for another hour. I would love a massage of louis, but i couldn't ask cause then he would worry. There was a couch in the corner where i kept glancing at longingly. It looked so soft and would feel so good for my aching back. Just 30 minutes, i thought to myself.