Fever

Harry's pov:

I woke up at 9am. Lou and i had a day off together, finally. So i had planned a really nice day. We would first have a nice, big breakfast. After we showered i was planning to go to the shops for some new clothes for us and after that i planned a nice picknick in the park. Then we would just chill a bit, it's a nice sunny day so that would be great. And then we'd go home and get ready for dinner at a restaurant and to go to the movies. It would be perfect.

I turned around to face my boyfriend since i was the little spoon. His hair was sticking on his forehead and he was drenched in sweat. Was he sick? I decided to wake him up. "Loulou, wake up sweety.." i said while stroking his cheek and moving his hair from his forehead.

Louis' pov:

"Loulou, wake up sweety.." i heard. Harry was trying to wake me up but I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. I felt so hot and i already threw all the covers off me in my sleep. I felt the sweat on my forehead and my cheeks felt like they were on fire. "Hmmm" i groaned. "Hey love, what's wrong? Can you open your eyes?" Haz asked. I tried with all my power but I couldn't find the energy to open them. I shook my head softly. "Can you tell me what's wrong darlin?" He asked while stroking my hair. "I feel like crap, i'm so hot, my cheeks feel like they're on fire and i'm really tired." I mumbled. I hated it that i was sick, and even more cause i knew harry had planned a really nice day and now i was ruining everything. "Oh Lou, i'm sorry you're feeling poorly, i'm gonna get the thermometer, one second" he said and walked away.

"39,5 degrees, that's pretty high babe" harry said. "Mmm" was all i could say. I still hadn't opened my eyes. "What about we just stay home today to cuddle and watch some movies?" Harry asked. I smiled lightly. He always knows exactly what i need. "That would be nice.." i sighed. "I'm sorry hazzie.." "what? Why?" He asked.

Harry's pov:

"What? Why?" I asked confused. "For ruining our plans, i was really excited, believe me but i'm just not feeling good" he finally looked up at me with glassy, tired eyes. Then they were fluttering closed again. "Lou, that's not a problem at all, don't feel bad about it. There are gonna be enough nice days to do that. And besides, i love to take care of you, we're gonna have a nice, cosy day at home." I said while giving a kiss on his forehead. "You wanna shower? You're quite sweaty" i asked. He nodded softly. "Can you help me? I feel a bit to weak to do it on my own" he whispered and tried to sit up. "Of course i will darling" i said and picked the tired boy up bridal style. I carried him to the bathroom and helped him to stand up and shower.

After the shower the poor boy was shivering in my arms. The fever was really messing with him. I helped him put on some sweatpants and a thin sweater. "Are you hungry?" I asked while we were walking out the bathroom. "Yeah i'm starving actually" lou said. "Alright love, i'll make some breakfast while you can rest a bit more, couch or bed?"
"Couch please" he answered. I picked him up again and he snuggled into my chest. I carried him downstairs and laid him on the couch where he immediately curled up. I started to walk away to begin making breakfast when he pulled my wrist. "Hazzie.. blankets please" he said shivering. "I'm sorry darling but we have to get your fever down, once it got a bit lower you can snuggle up in as much blankets as you want, i promise." I said and gave him a quick kiss before walking to the kitchen.

Louis' pov:

I was freezing and exhausted. I was still on the couch and haz was still making breakfast. After a few more minutes of shivering, harry came back with two plates filled with delicious food. My stomach rumbled. At least i was lucky that my appetite was still here. "Here you go love" he said and handed the plate to me. "Thank you so much Hazzie, what would i do without you" i smiled at him. We started eating our toast with eggs and the pancakes with chocolate chips. After breakfast we decided to watch a movie. I cuddled up close to harry. I wasn't sweating anymore, just really cold. I started shivering again. "I'm gonna check if your temperature went down so you can maybe get some blankets" harry said and got away from my grip. I whimpered cause i lost the warmth of his body. "I'll be right back boo" he said.

Harry's pov:

I ran upstairs to get the thermometer again. I really hope his fever went down so he can get under some soft warm blankets. I came back down an put the thermometer in his ear.
"38,2 degrees, you still have a fever but you can get some blankets, it's not that bad anymore." I said and rubbed his back and arms to try to warm him up. "Y-yes please" he said still shivering. "I'll be right back." I said and ran upstairs again. I took 2 really thick blankets and 2 thinner ones. I went back down again and sat next to my sick boy. "I have two thicker ones and two thinner, which one do you need?" I asked him. "A-all of them for n-now please.." he stuttered. My poor baby was so cold. I took all the blankets and wrapped him up in them. He sighed in contentment. I sat next to him and pulled him closer. "Mmm so much better" he said snuggling up in them. I felt his body relaxing from finally being warm. He laid down with his head on my lap. I got a pillow and laid it on my lap, under his head and ran my hands through his hair which made him very sleepy. I saw his eyes drooping, fighting to keep them open. "Don't fight it love, i can tell you're exhausted, just sleep. You really need it little one." I whispered. "Hmm thank you hazzie, i love you and thank you." "Always baby, i love you too" i answered. His eyes gladly rolled back and he was passed out immediately.