Adrian

Adrian

Rose is mine. As in, my property, my girlfriend. I own her. She is nothing without me, nor will she ever be. She thinks a piece of paper is going to stop me, she has a rude awaking coming.

Chapter 1: Self Defense

I had parked my car two blocks over. I had cut through the alley way and stood in the shadows. I was told by a friend that she has some sort of class here every Tuesday evening. I just have to see her, it has been months since I last did. My Aunt made me go to Europe until everything calmed down. I'm angry that I had to leave because she fell down the stairs. I'm standing by my story that she tripped.

I heard a group of people approaching the building, she was there. I could tell by her laugh. She had a laugh and smile that could out shine the sun. Why couldn't she that I love her and that I would do anything to be with her. She just makes me mad sometimes and when she does I have to show her how to do it right for the next time. She might get a few scrapes and bruises in the process,but in the end I get my point across. I have to teach her lessons otherwise how would she know how to do it right. So she needs my lessons.

There, I spotted her.

I can feel my pressure starting to rise. She must have forgotten my lesson on how a girlfriend of Adrian Ivashkov is suppose to dress. She must always have her hair done just right, not a hair out of place, wear a proper dress and always be in heels. Since she is mine, she has to always be dressed to go out on a moment's notice, I don't have the time to wait for her to get ready. When I say we are going out, she best be ready. Right now she looks like a piece of trash that someone has thrown to the curb. I guess I will have to teach her another lesson on how to properly dress if she wants to stay mine.

There she goes into the building, if she was alone I would go to her and make her see reason, make her see that she belongs to me. But, her friends don't like me for some reason. I told her a million times that she has to get rid of those imbeciles. I and I alone should be enough for her. She don't need anyone but me in her life.

**Adrian waits in the alley until The self defense class is over. He watches as everyone comes out, but Rose is not there**

Where is she? Why hasn't she come out yet? Everyone left almost half hour ago.

Oh, there she comes and WHO THE HELL IS THAT! WHO IS THAT MAN! DOESN' T ROSE KNOW HOW I GET WHEN SHE TALKS OR LOOKS AT ANOTHER MAN! DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT SHE IS TAKEN?

**Adrian watches as Dimitri and Rose leave the building together. Dimitri walks with Rose to where their cars are get in their cars and drive off, leaving Adrian with his tempers flaring.

Chapter 2: The Coffee Shop

I have not slept since I seen her with that guy the other night. What a whore she is. I'm only wasting my time with her because no one else would want someone like her. I'm with her because I feel sorry for her.

I must see her today. I must talk to her. I will drive by The Coffee Shop to see if she is working.

**Adrian drives over to where Rose works..He spots her car in the employee parking spots. He pulls into the parking lot and goes inside.**

Good, she's all alone. Here is my chance to make her see reason.

I walked into the store and she has her back to me. She is making making coffee, I think.

"I will be right with you," she says without turning around.

"I will wait for you anytime," I said smoothly, taking off my shades.

She starts to tell me that I'm not suppose to be there. Why is she looking at me like that? She is looking at me as if she is scared of me or something.