Scary Movie

"Guys it's movie night tonight, what do u wanna watch?" Phil asked the boys. "Ooo let's do some spooks" Wilbur said, hoping to scare Tommy. They all agreed.

When it was finally late enough they put on a scary movie. "Tommy be prepared for jump scares!" Techno said. "Oh don't worry about me, I'm a big man!" Tommy said confidently. They all laughed at put on the movie.

Tommy sat in the middle of Techno and Wilbur whilst Phil sat next to Wilbur. As the movie continued a jump scare appeared. Techno didn't flinch whilst Tommy screamed, Wilbur jumped and Phil hid his face. "Wow what scaredy cats" Techno laughed. "Yeah ok Mr. I'm not afraid of anything and nothing scares me" Tommy argued. They settled down and continued watching the movie.

The second jump scare only got Tommy. He didn't make a sound. He jumped into Wilbur accidentally, making Wilbur laugh. Will put his arms around Tommy, giving him comfort.

By the end of the movie Techno was almost falling asleep. Phil had his face in a blanket whilst Tommy was hiding his face in Wills body. Wilbur's face was just white. Turns out they had put 'The Conjuring'. Let's just say, only Techno got to sleep that night.

———————————-
Well then I guess u could say that Wills plan back fired on him a lot!

228 words