Trans Tommy

Tommy woke up to the sound of his parents fighting again. He went to get changed but one thing was missing, the most important bit, his binder. He started to panic but calmed down and went to look for it. He couldn't find it anywhere is his room so he went to go and ask his dad. His dad supported him unlike his mum. (British spelling). He ran downstairs, his parents still arguing but it was about him.

"SHE doesn't need this". "HE does as a matter of fact" Tommy Ignored the arguing and looked at his mother's hands, there it was. She was holding it over the bin. She was about to drop it when his father caught it and gave it to Tommy. "Run upstairs and put it on" His father whispered to him. Tommy nodded and ran upstairs to get changed. Tears started to form in his eyes, *Will my friends still be here for me when I tell them* He started to think.

There was only 1 person who knew his secret. Wilbur. Once he had stopped crying he texted his dad telling him that he's going to Wills. His dad agreed. Tommy put a coat on and went downstairs, almost out the front door. "*dead name* Where r u going" Tommy got angry. "It's Tommy" Tommy argued before opening the front door and running to Wills.

[knock knock knock] Tommy heard foot steps come closer and closer to the door until it opened. Tommy didn't realise he was crying, tears were pouring down his face. He hugged Will as soon as he opened the door. "Hey what's wrong, parents again?" Will asked, closing the door and taking him over to the sofa. Tommy nodded. They started to cuddle until. "U should take ur binder off, it must be uncomfortable, I won't look" Will suggested, Tommy nodded and took it off, putting his t-shirt back on after. He then crawled back into Wilbur's arms, calming down a bit.

Wilbur stroked his hair as he started to fall asleep. "It's ok, ur safe now" Wilbur whispered. Tommy smiled, but it soon dropped after asking, "will the others support me?" Tommy looked up at Wilbur. "Of cause they will! Everyone will!" Wilbur said excitedly. Tommy nodded and soon went to sleep.

———————————
Hello! First of all, how has ur day been? This ones a tiny bit longer than the rest but that's ok.

Please tell me what u think of this one!

415 words