Exile

Tommy woke up, another day in exile. He felt very tired and worn out. He walked out of his small hut and went to tnret to see the pictures of Tubbo. He missed him, he missed him a lot. "What would he be doing right now" Tommy whispered to himself.

"Good morning Tommy" Dream said, making Tommy jump. "Oh, hey" Tommy said back, his voice sounded very dull. "Whatcha looking at" Dream asked, snatching the pictures out of Tommy's hand. Tommy tried to grab them back but failed. "Tubbo? Why were u looking at those? U know he hates u" Dream said, creating a small pit on the floor.

Tommy knew what he was doing. "WAIT NO! U can't burn those! They're special to me!" Tommy said, leaping at the pictures and quickly running to put them back in the chest. "What was the point in that, he doesn't like u so why would u want to remember him" Dream said, moving closer to Tommy as he was stepping out of tnret. "I- well those were the happy times in my life" Tommy said back, taking a few steps back slowly.

"Well that just doesn't make sense now. Oh! That reminds me!" Dream said, going over to the small pit and making it bigger. "Stuff in the hole" Dream said sternly, making Tommy hill in fear. "B-but this is my stuff! I-it took me so long to get this!" Tommy stuttered, falling backwards a bit. Dream walked towards him and grabbed his wrist, dragging him to the pit. "NOW TOMMY OR ELSE" Dream yelled at him.

Tommy started to cry silently, he couldn't. Dream saw this as a sign. He grabbed Tommy's face and slapped him hard. "NOW! DO U WANNA DIE TOMMY, OR BEATEN" Dream yelled at him again. He kicked Tommy in the stomach, receiving a yelp of pain. "P-please stop" Tommy said weakly.

"That's enough Dream" Tommy looked up to see... Techno? "T-techno?" Tommy stuttered. "Oh! Would u like to join in" Dream smiled. "Dream step away from the child" Techno replied, taking his sword out. Tommy hated being called a child but had no strength to argue. He tried to get up but failed. "Now ur gonna go back through that portal and leave" Techno said, starring into Dreams eyes, making him shiver. Dream sighed and hopped back through the nether portal.

Techno ran over to Tommy and picked him up. "It's ok, I know I'm probably the last person u wanna see right now but oh well" Techno brought Tommy inside the little hut Tommy had and sat him on the bed. "Are u ok" Techno asked, hugging the boy. "N-no, t-thank u" Tommy whispered, he started to cry more into Technos shoulder.

"It's ok, he won't be back for a while, why don't u come and live with me and Phil" Techno asked Tommy with a smile. Tommy's eyes lit up. "R-really? B-but I have hurt u so m-many times and-" "Tommy, it's ok, ur a child, ur gonna mess up a few times" Techno laughed, getting a grunt from Tommy, then a laugh. "I-I guess". After Tommy had settled down and Dream was no where to be seen, Techno brought Tommy over to his house where he lived for a while.

————————————
Haha, ANGST!!

(Sorry it's been a while)

562 words