Voices (different)

"Tommy please u need to come with me, it's Techno" Tommy lifted Phils head up, he had cuts and bruises on his face. "What happened?" Tommy said in a panic. "They have taken over" Phil said weakly. Ranboo teleported them to Techno and Philzas base. When they got there they burst through the door seeing Techno with a blade in his hand and his left sleeve rolled up. Tommy ran up to Techno and put his hand on his arm, so instead of Techno cutting his arm he cut Tommy's hand without realising.

Ranboo sat Phil down in a chair and began to heal his face with the medical supplies. Techno then woke up a bit. "T-Tommy?" "Hey Techno, u ok, u should probably go and rest" Tommy said, putting his hands on Technos shoulders. "I-I can't, t-they are s-still here" Techno stuttered, holding his head with his left hand. Tommy slid the blade out of Technos right hand just in case. Techno then stumbled a bit, Tommy sat him back down on the floor. "Hey it's ok, just keep fighting" Tommy said.

"If I gave u blood would that help?" Tommy asked hopefully, he hated seeing Techno like this. "I-it might" Techno said quietly, the voices taking over a bit. Tommy got his blood into a cup he found near him and gave it to Techno. Techno the smelled it, not wanting to drink it at all, that's disgusting. Luckily the smell made the voices go away for now. Techno sighed, happy the pain is gone. He then looked at Tommy's hand noticing all the cuts on it. "Oh my god Tommy ur hand!" Techno got some bandages and rapped them around his hand.

Tommy laughed, finding it funny how much his big brother cared about him. Techno then pardoned himself outside to 'take a breath'. Once out there he started hitting his head repeatedly, hating himself for what he has done. He kept doing this until he dropped to the floor, soon after he felt hands on his arms making him stop. "Techno please don't do that" Tommy said, dropping to the floor and hugging Techno. "If u need to cry, let it out" Tommy said.

Techno started to quietly cry in Tommy's arms. He has a banging head ache from the hitting. Tommy rubbed the back of Technos head making him relax a bit. Tommy then brought them both inside and out of the snow. They sat down next to the fireplace and hugged more until they both fell asleep.

—————————-
Pog or nah?

Sorry for kinda recreating the voices thing but I ran out of ideas so ya.

Please give me suggestions on what I should do.

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!!!

462 words