Chapter 4: Stuck Up Fangirls

This is what your wearing...

Kate pov:

It's been a week after that incident with Kuroo and his fangirls and ever since then Kuroo has been hanging out with me a lot more, me and the team were sitting down at the table at lunch time. When a bunch of fangirls that always annoyed me and Kuroo were back.

"Hey Kuroo come eat with us" a girl standing behind another girl said.

"Hey Kuroo come with us" another one said.

"Hey Kuroo why don't you ditch these guys and come with me" the girl at the front said which I assumed is the leader of the group.

"I would but I can't sorry" Kuroo says.

"What!" The head girl shouted.

"Sorry" Kuroo simply said turning back to his food.

"Hmph!" She said walking off but not before looking at me.

I look at her as she walks off, but I looked back at Kuroo who looked completely unfazed.

"Does that happen a lot" I whispered to Yaku.

"Yeah it does but he never says no he usually says yes but he didn't this time" Yaku whispered back.

"Really?!" I whisper shouted at Yaku.

"Yeah I wonder why?" Yaku whispers.

"Yeah me too" I say.

"Hey Kate is there practise today?" Yamamoto asked.

"Yes there is make sure your there on time" I answered.

"Of course anything for you Kate" Yamamoto said while swooning over me.

"Yeah yeah" I said rolling my eyes at him.

"We have chemistry next did you want to walk to class together?" Kuroo asks.

"Sure" I answered.

"Okay cool" Kuroo says taking a bite of his sandwich.

After the bell went me and Kuroo walked to class. I walked into class with Kuroo following close behind, we both sat down together in class. The teacher wasn't there yet so I decided to play on my nintendo for a bit, while Kuroo sat there looking at his book.

"Hey pay attention to me~" Kuroo whined.

"Okay okay hold on" I said.

I put my nintendo back in my bag and face Kuroo.

"Okay I'm listening" I say.

"I hate it when Kenma plays on his games and doesn't pay any attention to me so dont you start that okay" Kuroo says while pouting.

"Okay I won't so what do you want to talk about then?" I asked.

"I dunno" he answered while shrugging his shoulders.

The teacher suddenly walks in and before I had the chance to respond, the teacher started writing something on the board.

"Hello class please do these equations on the board" the teacher says.

Timeskip...

While I was on my way to the gym, I saw the girls from earlier in the hallway. So I put my head down and walked faster, as I past them the head girl stands infront of me while the others surround me.

"Hey your the girl that was with Kuroo and his team" the girl says.

"Yeah and?" I asked looking at her.

"Well I just wanted to say that you'll never get anyone of those boys and you wanna know why? I'll tell you it's because your too much of a nerd and plus your like super ugly that no one will ever want you" the girl says while getting into my bubble space and looks down at me.

"Talk all you like about me I don't care and if you'll excuse me I have to get to practise" I said walking past her.

"Just remember what I said" the girl yells.

I walked faster while looking down, because I didn't want anyone to see me crying. I burst through the gym doors and run up to Kenma, I dropped my stuff on the ground and into his arms. I felt Kenma wrap his arms around me, while I broke down in his arms.

"Hey Kate what's wrong?" Yaku asks sounding worried.

I didn't answer him, I just kept crying.

"You have to tell us Kate" Lev says.

"We will beat up whoever did this to you" Yamamoto said.

"Th- thanks guys I appreciate it but you can't" I say turning a little in Kenma's arms.

"Tell us what's wrong" Yaku says sitting down.

"Fine~" I said sitting down with Kenma.

Everyone sits down in a circle and waits for me to explain.

"So I was on my way to the gym when I saw Kuroo's fangirls from earlier and they stopped me and told me that I was ugly and a nerd and that no one on the team would want to date me" I explained while trying to hold back my tears.

"Oh Kate I'm so sorry that they said that to because you are beautiful and we would all date you and don't let anyone else's words bring you down" Yaku said.

"Tha-" I stopped talking when I saw Kuroo walk in.

He walked over to us as I looked away from him.

"Hey guys what's up?" Kuroo says.

"Nothing" Yaku said walking off.

"Did I do something?" Kuroo asks.

"Why don't you asked the girls from earlier or better yet tell them to not pick on Kate" Kenma says sounding really pissed off while tightening his grip around me.

"Huh what happen?" Kuroo asks sounding confused.

"Those girls from earlier bullied Kate saying that she was ugly and that she was basically worthless" Kenma explains.

"Oh I didn't know that but I'm so sorry Kate what can I do?" Kuroo says sounding desperate.

"I dunno so just leave me and Kenma alone" I answer.

"Alright" Kuroo says while leaving.

"You okay Kate?" Kenma asks looking down at me.

"Yeah alittle bit better but I want to go home" I said.

"Okay I'll tell the others while you go get my stuff" Kenma says walking off.

I grabbed his hoodie and bag and I put his hoodie on because I was feeling cold and I know he doesn't mind. While I wait for him to come back, I watch him talk to the others. He walks over to me and stops infront of me he takes his bag as we both walk outside and head home.

Timeskip...

As soon as we got home, I had a shower and put my pjs on under Kenma's hoodie. I walked into the lounge to see Kenma playing Xbox, I walked over to him and crawl into his arms. I sat there in his arms, as I sat there I felt tiredness wash over me which made me fall into a deep sleep.