Chapter 10: Time to Plan

Kenma pov:

"Okay let's meet after school at my place to plan for the prom" Kuroo said.

"Okay" we said.

We all headed to our classes for the last period of the day, I sat in class playing on my nintendo instead of doing the work.

"Kenma do your work!" The teacher loudly said.

I sighed putting my nintendo away and started working on the work.

Kate pov:

I was sitting in chemistry class with Kuroo and there was an awkward silence between us, I was trying to figure out the answer for an equation but I was having trouble.

"Do you need any help?" Kuroo whispered.

"No I don't and especially not from you" I answered.

"Okay" he simply said before returning to his work.

I was still struggling on the same equation when the bell went, I quickly packed up my things and left. I walked all the way home by myself since Kenma went out to do something, so I was all alone in the house.

Kenma pov:

I was sitting on the couch with everyone else trying to figure out what would be the best way to get Kate back for Kuroo.

"Agh I got nothing" Yamamoto says.

"Same I got nothing" Lev said.

"Yeah same here" I quietly said.

"I got an idea" Yaku said.

"Really what is it?" Kuroo asked sounding happy.

"But we need everyone's help" Yaku said.

"I'm in" Yamamoto says.

"Same" Lev said.

"I guess" I quietly said.

"Okay everyone's in so let's get started then" Yaku says.

Kate pov:

It's 5pm and Kenma isn't home yet I wonder what he's doing, I already had dinner and a shower but he should of be back by now... Meh imma just play on the Xbox while I wait for him to come back, I grab a bag of popcorn and put it a bowl then I sit down on the couch. I grab the controller and flick through the different games, I decided on playing a game called 'Overwatch' since I haven't played it in awhile.

Timeskip...

Kenma pov:

"Okay does everyone know what their doing?" Yaku asked.

"Yup we all know you said it like five times already" Yamamoto answered.

"Just making sure you all know what your doing" Yaku says.

"Can we go now it's like 7pm" Lev said.

"Yeah let's go" Yaku said standing up.

"Yay" Lev says running to the door.

"NO RUNNING IN THE HOUSE LEV!" Yaku yelled.

"Sorry" Lev said.

"Bye guys" I quietly said while getting my shoes on.

"Bye Kenma" they said.

I walked out the door and made my way home, I unlocked the door and lazily walked in while taking my shoes off. I head into the kitchen to see a note on the counter, I pick it up and read it.

Hey Kenma
There's ramen in the fridge for you.

I open the fridge and saw a container of ramen, I take it out and place it on the counter so it can come to room temperature before I reheat it.

Kate pov:

I heard Kenma in the kitchen so I turned my game off and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Kenma your back late" I said.

"Oh hey Kate yeah I lost track of time" Kenma says.

"Oh okay well I'm going to bed goodnight" I said before leaving.

"Wait before you go can I ask you something" Kenma said grabbing my wrist.

"Sure what is it?" I ask.

"Since your probably not going with Kuroo to the prom anymore did you want me to go with you instead?" Kenma asked.

"Sure because I don't want to go alone" I answered.

"Okay" Kenma says.

"Well goodnight Kenma" I said.

"Goodnight Kate" Kenma said.

Kenma pov:

I hope Yaku knows what he's doing because this is the most craziest thing I ever done...